29 October – 2 November 2017
Palais des congrès de Montréal
Are you attending? Don’t forget to let us know: email@example.com
Expected to attract 10,000+ the 24th World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems will be the largest global gathering of intelligent transportation professionals this year.
Grow your Business with Austrade at ITS World Congress
Austrade will be at the ITS World Congress in Montreal and would be delighted to sit down with you to discuss what you are doing, looking to do or would like to do in North America. Click here to find out more
Canadian Trade Commissioner Services at ITS World Congress
Looking to expand your activities to Canada? The Canadian Trade Commission may be able to assist you. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service is seeking to identify new or expansion Foreign Direct Investment projects to Canada, in particular, suitable companies that have a proven track record and could directly contribute to:
- The production of high value-added goods and services in Canada.
- The creation of jobs with high wages in Canada.
- The introduction or development of new products and technologies.
Click here to find out more.
ITS Australia – Global Ambassador
ITS Australia is proud to be a Global Ambassador for the World Congress and we invite you to join us in helping to develop the next generation of integrated mobility. As Ambassador, we are pleased to share an offer of discounted registration . . . by using our Ambassador code: AUST17 by 1 October 2017, you can register and save up to 40%. Click here to download the Ambassador Invitation.
How to Register using the Code: AUST17
Visit www.itsworldcongress2017.org and click the REGISTRATION button. Follow the prompts to complete your registration, and enter the code AUST17 when prompted. Any registration queries should be directed to the congress organisers direct: ITSA@experient-inc.com
The ITS World Congress 2017, produced by ITS America in conjunction with ITS Canada and co-organized by ITS Europe and ITS Asia-Pacific, brings together global leaders in intelligent and transformative transportation to showcase and evaluate the latest innovative concepts, active prototypes, and live systems. Academics, researchers, policymakers, businesses, entrepreneurs, investors, implementers, and the media—thousands of people from the transport, automotive, telecommunications, and technology sectors—will engage in robust discussions and spirited debates as to how this rapidly changing and ever-expanding industry is addressing the very real challenges facing our mobile, connected societies today and in the future. Montreal is celebrating! 375th Anniversary exclusive offers for ITS World Congress 2017 attendees.
Australia’s Participation at the Congress
- 50+ Australian and New Zealand presentations.
- Speakers include ITS Australia Platinum, Gold and Silver Members and along with several ITS Australia Board Directors.
- ITS Australia President Brian Negus presents the Smart Transport for Australia Report to a global audience. Leveraging off the 23rd ITS World Congress, Melbourne, the Report identifies more than 40 opportunities for ITS in Australia. Nearly every Australian State now conducts a CAV trial and Brian will also outline the Royal Automobile Club of Victoria’s contribution to on-road Stage 2 automated vehicle initiatives and driverless shuttle trials in Victoria (Executive Session 5, Wednesday November 1).
- Large Australian Pavilion hosted by ITS Australia stand #1609 – with co-exhibitors: Cohda Wireless, Transmax, The University of Melbourne, Addinsight Traffic Intelligence System from Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure South Australia Government (for more details, see below).
- Many ITS Australia Platinum, Gold and Silver members are hosting their own showcase displays in the Expo Hall including: AECOM, ARRB, Axis Communications, Bosch, Conduent, Cubic Transportation Systems, Data 61 CSIRO, GEWI, HERE, HMI Technologies, Kapsch TrafficCom, NTT Data Corporation, PTV Group, Q-Free, SICE, Siemens, Toyota, TSS-Transportation Simulation Systems, Vaisala
- Networking Cocktail Reception hosted by ITS Australia – by invitation, email ITS Australia and let us know if you are attending the congress.
- On-Stand Drinks Function hosted by ITS Australia and sponsored by ARRB, Tuesday 31 October, 4.30pm – 5.30pm, held on the Australia Pavilion in the Expo Hall stand #1609.
- ITS Australia Platinum, Gold and Silver Member logos displayed on the ITS Asia Pacific Stand in the Expo Hall, along with highlights of ITS Australia’s 2018 event program.
- ITS Australia are represented on both the ITS World Congress and ITS Asia Pacific Boards providing opportunity to influence discussion and decision-making supporting the particular needs of the Australian industry.
Co-Exhibitors and Sponsors on the AUSTRALIA PAVILION (Stand #1609)
Connecting Autonomous Vehicles
Cohda Wireless is the leading supplier of software for the Connected Autonomous Vehicle (CAV) market. Cohda provides innovative software solutions that enable CAV’s to connect with other vehicles and with Smart City infrastructure. These connections span Vehicle-to-Vehicle, Vehicle-to-Infrastructure, and Vehicle-to-Pedestrian), and allow CAVs to ‘talk’ to each other, Smart Cities, and vulnerable road users in order to avoid accidents, reduce congestion and be more efficient . Cohda partners with Tier 1 Automotive Suppliers, ITS Equipment Vendors, and Mining Equipment Technology and Services (METS) vendors to provide complete hardware/software solutions to Car Makers, Smart Cities, and Mine Operators.
|ON-STAND DRINKS FUNCTION SPONSOR|
Be part of the AUSTRALIA PAVILION (Stand #1609)
Partner with ITS Australia:
Sponsorship and Co-Exhibitor opportunities in Montreal
Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity! Take advantage of one of the most cost-effective and high-profile branding opportunities to promote your organisation as a co-exhibitor on the Australia Pavilion at the next ITS World Congress in Montreal. Network with global ITS professionals and invite key business targets to your own branded showcase display kiosk.
ITS Australia has secured a premium location on the Montreal exhibition floor and will provide the space, tools and introductions you need to generate new business connections including: networking events, branding, exhibitor registrations, wifi and power – simply move in and send your best representatives to start networking right on the exhibition floor! Opportunities include: sponsorship of the ITS Australia Welcome Reception, the on-stand drinks function and co-exhibitor branded company kiosks on the Australia Pavilion. Contact ITS Australia for more: firstname.lastname@example.org.