INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS
ITS and Smart Cities 2014
19-22 November 2014
University of Patras Conference and Cultural Center
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS – Deadline: September 19, 2014
The University of Patras, Department of Civil Engineering, in cooperation with ITS Hellas-Hellenic Intelligent Transport Systems are organising the ITS 2014 Conference.
Intelligent Transportation Systems are making fundamental contributions to the advanced design and development of safe transportation systems, transportation infrastructure, networks, and vehicles. Within the framework of Smart Cities and Regions, the Conference is an opportunity for industry, public organizations, local government and authorities, universities, researchers, consultants, constructors, and independent professionals to exchange views on arising problems and solutions.
ITS 2014 Topics
• Smart green cities and communities;
• Smart regions;
• Intelligent travel and green tourism;
• Intelligent energy and public/private management;
• Smart data management;
• Intelligent Hubs and ports;
• Smart cargo and logistics;
• Intelligent transport & traffic information and infomobility;
• Intelligent traffic management and control;
• Vehicle navigation;
• Intelligent safety and security;
- Cooperative systems;
• Intelligent fleet management;
• Intelligent vehicle and human-vehicle interaction.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Contributions to ITS 2014 will include:
– Scientific papers, up to 6000 words, for independent review by 3 referees.
– Technical presentations, up to 3000 words, on problems, solutions, evaluation of new
technologies, project results for evaluation on the basis of an extended abstract.
If interested in participating in the ITS 2014 Conference, please send your contribution to Prof. Y. Stephanedes, Scientific Committee Chair, at [email protected]. Deadline: September 19, 2014. After the expiration of this deadline abstracts cannot be included in the proceedings but can be considered for presentation.
All scientific papers and selected presentations will be included in “Proceedings ITS 2014”. Conference languages: English, Greek.
STUDENT PAPER AWARD
The “ITS 2014 Student Paper Award” will be awarded to the best student scientific paper.
Additional information will be at the conference site and at:
ITS 2014 SECRETARIAT
Transportation and Traffic Unit
Department of Civil Engineering
School of Engineering
University of Patras
Rio, Patra, 26500 Greece
Tel. +30 2610 997 647, Fax +30 2610 997 572