17 – 21 September 2018
The Bella Centre, Copenhagen Denmark – MAP
Stay Updated #ITSWC18 @ITS_Australia @ITS_Congresses
Are you attending? Don’t forget to let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Congress Dates:
- Early Bird Registration – NOW OPEN
- Status notification to paper authors and SIS organisers: end March 2018
- Re-submission deadline for conditionally accepted papers: 4 May 2018
- Speaker registration deadline: 1 July 2018
- Final Papers submissions deadline: 1 July 2018
- More . . .
Expected to attract 10,000+ the 25th World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems will be the largest global gathering of intelligent transportation professionals in 2018. ITS Australia will continue to have a large presence at the World Congress and will once again host the Australia Pavilion at stand #C1-085, along with hosting several high profile networking functions, speaking spots, and participate as Directors on the ITS World Congress and ITS Asia Pacific Board of Directors to advocate for members and ensure Australia’s agendas remain front of mind in this highly competitive and fast developing industry.
Co-Exhibitors on the Australia Pavilion
Opportunity to Participate at the World Congress
Be a Co-Exhibitor or Sponsor on the Australia Pavilion
Being a co-exhibitor on a major pavilion is the best way to get noticed at this major global event – providing high visibility in the exhibition for your industry solutions. Leverage this opportunity to be part of the Australia Pavilion and generate new business leads across Europe, Americas and Asia Pacific.
- 10,000+ visitors through the Exhibition Hall
- Logo branding, wall mounted monitor, lockable storage, ample bench-top space for displays and meeting spaces
- Access to official World Congress Media Partners
- Multiple website listings
- Official World Congress online Exhibitor Profile
- Global brand and media engagement
- ITS Australia Cocktail Reception guest invitations
- Project Management done for you!
Final spots remain, email ITS Australia to request the Prospectus: email@example.com
Call for Papers – closed
The congress organisers have reported that the ITS World Congress 2018 Call for Contributions was very successful! Over 700 papers and 200+ session proposals were received from more than 50 countries. The International Programme Committee will now start the review process and meet on 7 and 8 March to start building the congress programme. The organisers thank all the authors and session organisers for their proposals which will shape an interesting and engaging programme. Read more
Call for Demonstrations – deadline extended to 1 March 2018
The deadline for demonstration proposals has been extended to 1 March 2018. The demonstrations are known to be a great opportunity for companies to present their state of the art products and solutions in real life scenarios. To see the current list of demonstrations, or to submit an application to host your own demo, click here.
Participation by Australia at the Congress
- A large contingent of Australian and New Zealand ITS professionals will attend.
- Large Australian Pavilion hosted by ITS Australia stand #C1-085 – featuring co-exhibitors showcasing Australian technology.
- An Invitation-Only networking Cocktail Reception hosted by ITS Australia held at a premium venue in stunning Copenhagen.
- On-Stand Drinks Function also hosted by ITS Australia at which we welcome Australian and New Zealand attendees to join us on the Australia Pavilion stand #C1-085 in the Expo Hall – invite your stakeholders to network and enjoy quality Scandanavian local produce: email ITS Australia and let us know if you are attending the congress.
- ITS Australia Platinum, Gold and Silver Member logos showcased on the ITS Asia Pacific Stand in the Expo Hall, along with highlights of ITS Australia’s 2018 event program.
- ITS Australia are represented on both the ITS World Congress and ITS Asia Pacific Boards providing opportunity to influence discussion and decision-making supporting the particular needs of the Australian industry.
- Plus much more as planning for Copenhagen progresses . . . Subscribe to receive the ITS Australia newsletter and stay up-to-date with the latest Congress news!