17 – 21 September 2018
The Bella Centre, Copenhagen Denmark – MAP
Stay Updated #ITSWC18 @ITS_Australia @ITS_Congresses
Are you attending? Don’t forget to let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Contributions deadline: extended to 19 January 2018
Registration opens: Early March 2018
Status notification to paper authors and SIS organisers: End of March 2018
Re-submission deadline for conditionally accepted papers: 4 May 2018
Speaker registration deadline: 1 July 2018
Final Papers submissions deadline: 1 July 2018
More . . .
Expected to attract 10,000+ the 25th World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems will be the largest global gathering of intelligent transportation professionals in 2018. ITS Australia will continue to have a large presence at the World Congress and will once again host the Australia Pavilion at stand #C1-085, along with hosting several high profile networking functions, speaking spots, and participate as Directors on the ITS World Congress and ITS Asia Pacific Board of Directors to advocate for members and ensure Australia’s agendas remain front of mind in this highly competitive and fast developing industry.
Located in a prime position in the Expo Hall, the Australia Pavilion presents a once-a-year opportunity for you participate as a co-exhibitor and take ownership over your own display area and enjoy valuable brand exposure on a global scale. Participating as a co-exhibitor remains the most cost-effective way for you to participate in the exhibition, openly elevate your brand and engage with buyers. In addition, exciting sponsorship opportunities provide excellent opportunity to strengthen your market visibility on this global platform and develop new business partnerships.
To receive a 1st round invitation to participate as a sponsor or co-exhibitor on the Australia Pavilion, email your Expression of Interest to email@example.com
Call for Papers – Deadline Extended 19 January 2018
Due to high demand from authors and organisers from Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas, the deadline for all type of contributions has been extended to 19 January 2018. The International Programme Committee invites ITS experts to submit their contributions to be considered for presentation and publication at the ITS World Congress in Copenhagen in 2018. Read more
ITS Australia’s participation at the Congress
- A large contingent of Australian and New Zealand ITS professionals expected to attend.
- Large Australian Pavilion hosted by ITS Australia stand #C1-085 – featuring co-exhibitors showcasing Australian technology.
- An Invitation-Only networking Cocktail Reception hosted by ITS Australia held at a premium venue in stunning Copenhagen.
- On-Stand Drinks Function also hosted by ITS Australia at which we welcome Australian and New Zealand attendees to join us on the Australia Pavilion stand #C1-085 in the Expo Hall – invite your stakeholders to network and enjoy quality Scandanavian local produce: email ITS Australia and let us know if you are attending the congress.
- ITS Australia Platinum, Gold and Silver Member logos showcased on the ITS Asia Pacific Stand in the Expo Hall, along with highlights of ITS Australia’s 2018 event program.
- ITS Australia are represented on both the ITS World Congress and ITS Asia Pacific Boards providing opportunity to influence discussion and decision-making supporting the particular needs of the Australian industry.
- Plus much more as planning for Copenhagen progresses . . . Subscribe to receive the ITS Australia newsletter and stay up-to-date with the latest Congress news!
Be part of the AUSTRALIA PAVILION (Stand #C1-085)
Partner with ITS Australia:
Sponsorship and Co-Exhibitor opportunities in Copenhagen
Expression of Interest: To receive a 1st round invitation to consider co-exhibitor opportunities on the Australia Pavilion – email your Expression of Interest to ITS Australia firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity! Take advantage of one of the most cost-effective and high-profile branding opportunities to promote your organisation as a co-exhibitor on the Australia Pavilion at the next ITS World Congress in Copenhagen Denmark. Network with global ITS professionals and invite key business targets to your own branded showcase display.
ITS Australia has secured a premium location on the Copenhagen exhibition floor and will provide the space, tools and introductions you need to generate new business connections including: networking events, branding, exhibitor registrations, wifi and power – simply move in and send your best representatives to start networking right on the exhibition floor! Opportunities include: sponsorship of the ITS Australia Welcome Reception, the on-stand drinks function and co-exhibitor branded company displays on the Australia Pavilion. Contact ITS Australia for more: email@example.com.