ITS AUSTRALIA – ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2017
Solid leadership continues as Vice President is elected as President at ITS Australia . . . read more
Following six years of leadership by Brian Negus as President, ITS Australia has announced its new President and Board of Directors.
Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of Intelligent Transport Systems Australia Inc to be held:
- Thursday 23rd November 2017, 5pm arrival for a 5.15pm start – finish approx. 6pm
- IBM Southbank
- Podium Level – Room 4
- 60 City Road Southbank – MAP
Please RSVP to attend the AGM to firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03 9646 6466 by 21st November 2017.
- Notice of Election of Board Members, Extract from the Rules of Association and BOD Nomination Form
- Draft Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- Proxy Nomination Form
- Details of Election Candidates
- Biographies of ITS Australia Board Nominees
The AGM includes Board elections as outlined in the Notice of Election of Board Members. Each corporate member organisation is eligible for one vote in the Board election. Voting is in person at the AGM or you may wish to nominate a proxy to vote for you at the AGM by completing and submitting a Proxy Nomination Form. If you would like assistance in arranging a proxy or you would like to vote at the AGM but are unable to attend in person please contact the office.
The agenda for the Annual General Meeting will be:
- Confirmation of the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 30th November 2016
- ITS Australia Annual Auditors Report for the year ended 30th June 2017
- Receipt of the President’s Report for the year ended 30th June 2017
- Election of Board Members
- Any other properly notified business
- Nominations Close: COB 16th November 2017
- Nominations Published Online: 17th November 2017
- Proxy Nominations Close: 4pm Tuesday 21st November 2017
NATIONAL ITS AWARDS 2017
Following the AGM, ITS Australia will be hosting the ITS Awards presentation night dinner:
- Thursday 23 November 2017
- 6.30pm – 11.00pm
- The Pavilion, Arts Centre Melbourne
- Seats are strictly limited – purchase tickets online today
Reserved tables of 10
Reserved Table of 10 with logo Packages will guarantee you a RESERVED table as well as premium logo branding and exposure on the night. Tickets now available
If you have any queries relating to the Annual General Meeting please do not hesitate to contact the ITS Australia office 03 9646 6466.