We are Australia’s largest single gathering of private companies, government agencies and academic institutions dedicated to the research, development, deployment of ITS technologies in Australia.
Membership of ITS Australia offers a range of benefits, including;
- Connection to local and international ITS industry leaders
- Corporate branding at our events and online re-enforcing your position as an industry leader
- Opportunities to promote your organisation and your successes at our events, online via our website and newsletter and through our media partners
- Networking opportunities and the chance to showcase your products and services nationally and internationally
- Access to the ITS Member capabilities register
- Member only access to the online Knowledge Centre; includes presentations from events
- Discounted rates for seminars, workshops, conferences and publications; and
- The opportunity to influence Australian ITS policy and direction.
- Up-to-date information on current and proposed ITS projects and opportunities, both locally and globally
- Participation in multi-disciplinary industry working groups
- Eligibility to stand for, and vote in ITS Board elections
Membership Levels ITS Australia has a range of membership options tailored to suit your business.
- Platinum – For ITS industry leaders to highlight their industry leadership and gain connection with key leaders as well as tailored sponsorship opportunities. Please contact us to explore this option further. Contact ITS Australia
- Corporate Gold – Our Premium Corporate Membership package for organisations to promote their brand prominently. This is also for organisations where ITS is a significant part of their business and they require a large amount of service during the year. Unlimited to all company representatives included in this membership level. $15,800pa + gst
- Corporate Silver – Our standard Corporate Membership package providing corporate branding, membership discounts and Knowledge Centre access for unlimited company representatives. $3,500pa + gst.
- SME – Restricted to companies that employs less than 5 full-time employees; turnover less than $500k pa. Benefits equivalent to Silver Membership. $1,600 pa + gst.
- Start-Up – Restricted to companies that have been trading for less than 2 years – valid for 2 years. Benefits equivalent to Silver Membership. $1,200pa + gst.
- Student – For students currently studying at tertiary level $55 pa + gst
- Retiree – For individuals who wish to stay connected to the ITS industry space $55 pa + gst
|Membership Level||Platinum||Corporate Gold||Corporate Silver / SME / Start-Up||Student /
|Premium Sponsorship Event Opportunities|
|Participation in Thought Leadership Events|
|Priority Invitations for sponsorship opportunities|
|Meet with leaders and decision makers with priority consideration for VIP tables|
|Free passes to events||1 Free pass to |
|1 Free pass to |
|Be showcased as a supporter of the peak body with corporate branding at our events|
|Promote your organisation via our online Member Capability Centre, Newsletter, speaking and sponsorship opportunities|
|Eligible to one vote and candidate for ITS Australia Board|
|Membership discounts (including Buy 3, get the 4th free where applicable)||Unlimited for|
|Unlimited for |
|Ensure you have access to the latest ITS Facts and trends via the ITS Australia Knowledge Centre|
|Connect with leading ITS professionals at our events and online|