16TH ITS ASIA PACIFIC FORUM AND EXHIBITION
8 – 10 May 2018
Fukuoka International Congress Center, Japan MAP
Preliminary Program released – topics discussed will include:
- Safe and secure society
- Smart mobility
- Next generation mobility
- Infrastructure technologies for practical ITS
- Development of human resource and education
Let us know if you are going so we can keep you updated on networking opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
BE PART OF THE ITS AUSTRALIA STAND
Sponsorship and Co-Exhibitor opportunities in Japan
Located at the top of the south island, Fukuoka is Japan’s sixth largest city, with a population of over 2.5 million people. The city boasts an advanced public transport system, with a fully integrated network of connected expressways and adaptive support services. The 16th ITS Asia Pacific Forum Fukuoka 2018 will feature new trends and emerging ITS technology and services targeted at development of Asian mobility.
Held in Japan for the first time in 22 years, the 2018 ITS Asia Pacific Forum is expected to attract 1,000 delegates and over 3,000 visitors to the exhibition making this the perfect opportunity to directly collaborate and network with key decision-makers. Strengthen your organisation’s market visibility and generate new business partnerships directly with key Asia Pacific executives.
ITS Australia’s participation
- A large contingent of Australian and New Zealand ITS professionals expected to attend.
- Australian Stand hosted by ITS Australia – featuring co-exhibitors showcasing Australian technology.
- An Invitation-Only networking Cocktail Reception hosted by ITS Australia held at a premium venue in the modern city of Fukuoka.
- ITS Australia Platinum, Gold and Silver Member logos showcased on both the ITS Australia and ITS Asia Pacific Stands in the Expo Hall, along with highlights of ITS Australia’s 2018 event and advocacy programs.
- Close collaboration with Austrade in Japan providing local assistance and business introductions.
- ITS Australia are represented on both the ITS World Congress and ITS Asia Pacific Boards providing opportunity to influence discussion and decision-making supporting the particular needs of the Australian industry.
- Plus much more as planning for Fukuoka progresses . . . Subscribe to receive the ITS Australia newsletter and stay up-to-date with the latest Forum news!
Be an exhibitor or sponsor on the ITS Australia Stand
Be a part of the experience! Participating as a co-exhibitor on the ITS Australia stand still remains the most cost effective solution to be part of the experience.
Opportunities include sponsorship of the ITS Australia Reception, branded collateral and presentation opportunities at ITS Australia functions. Limited opportunities available – contact ITS Australia to submit your Expression of Interest: email@example.com
Registration and Accommodation – Open
ITS Japan and the ITS Asia Pacific Forum organizing committee extend a warm invitation to local, regional and worldwide specialists, experts and government officials in the transportation and smart city sectors to join the upcoming 16th ITS Asia Pacific Forum and Exhibition in Fukuoka Japan from 8 – 10 May 2018. Registration and accommodation open.
- Keiji Yamamoto Managing Officer Toyota Motor Corporation and Executive Vice President, Connected Company
- Russ Shields Chair of Ygomi LLC
- Theme: Everyone’s Mobility by ITS
- Smart card, a gigantic infrastructure of societies
- ITS discussed from the view of Internet industry
- Government Panel – Automated driving for the realization of Society5.0
- ITS, helping the solution of the social challenges
- Impact on society by new era of mobility
- Smart and safe city realized by utilization of traffic data
- Intelligent infrastructure for new mobility
- Innovation for better mobility
- Towards a car-lite society
- Cyber security in ITS
- International standardization of Automated Driving by ISO/TC204
- The key to MaaS success
- The prospective of connected motorcycle
- Practical map technology of automated driving
- Construction of the traffic data unification platform
- Regional ITS
- ITS for handicapped persons and vulnerable road users
- Automated driving and mobility needs of community