17 – 21 September 2018
The Bella Centre, Copenhagen Denmark – MAP
Let us know if you’re going: email@example.com
His Royal Highness, Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark, has been appointed Patron of the 25th ITS World Congress 2018 in Copenhagen and he will attend the Official Opening Ceremony on Monday 17 September at 16:00 in the Bella Center.
Important Congress Dates:
- Registration – OPEN (let us know if you are attending)
- Status notification to paper authors and SIS organisers: end March 2018
- Re-submission deadline for conditionally accepted papers: 4 May 2018
- Early Bird Registration deadline: 2 July 2018
- Speaker registration deadline: 2 July 2018
- Final Papers submissions deadline: 2 July 2018
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE click here
With 10,000+ ITS and aligned industry professionals, the 25th World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems will be the largest global gathering of intelligent transportation professionals in 2018. ITS Australia will continue to have a large presence at the World Congress and will once again host the Australia Pavilion at stand #C1-085, along with hosting high profile networking functions, multiple speaking spots, and hold positions on both the ITS World Congress International Program Committee and the ITS Asia Pacific Board of Directors to advocate for members and ensure Australia’s agendas remain front of mind in this highly competitive and fast developing industry.
Premium Co-Exhibitors on the Australia Pavilion
Opportunity to Participate at the World Congress
Be a Co-Exhibitor or Sponsor on the Australia Pavilion
Being a co-exhibitor on a major pavilion is the best way to get noticed at this major global event – providing high visibility in the exhibition for your industry solutions. Leverage this opportunity to be part of the Australia Pavilion and generate new business leads across Europe, Americas and Asia Pacific.
- 10,000+ visitors through the Exhibition Hall
- Logo branding, wall mounted monitor, lockable storage, ample bench-top space for displays and meeting spaces
- Access to official World Congress Media Partners
- Multiple website listings
- Official World Congress online Exhibitor Profile
- Global brand and media engagement
- ITS Australia Cocktail Reception guest invitations
- Project Management done for you!
Final spots remain, email ITS Australia to request the Prospectus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation by Australia at the Congress
- A large contingent of Australian and New Zealand ITS professionals will attend, present, network and do business.
- Large Australian Pavilion hosted by ITS Australia stand #C1-085 – featuring co-exhibitors showcasing Australian technology.
- An Invitation-Only networking Cocktail Reception hosted by ITS Australia held at a premium venue in stunning Copenhagen. (Let us know if you are going so that we can send you an invitation!)
- ITS Australia hosted podcast, vox pop and interviews.
- All ITS Australia Members showcased on the ITS Asia Pacific Pavilion in the Expo Hall, along with highlights of ITS Australia’s 2018 event and networking program.
- ITS Australia hold several positions on both the ITS World Congress International Program Committee and the ITS Asia Pacific Board of Directors providing opportunity to influence discussion and decision-making to support the particular needs of the Australian industry.
AU Presentations in the Program
- Plenary 3, Friday 21 September 2018, 11.00am – 12.15pm: Paul Retter AM, CEO National Transport Commission [Plenary Speaker: What’s next for Automated Mobility]
- SIS01 – Comparing Permits Authorising Trials Of Automated Vehicles. Which Works Best?
- SIS03 – Bringing New Products And Services To Market
- SIS20 – Improved Situational Awareness To Drive Improved Operations
- SIS23 – Deployment Of Autonomous Shuttles On Public Roads – Experiences From Five Different Countries
- SIS26 – Intelligent Operations Models For Mobility-As-A-Service
- SIS28 – Cooperative-ITS Standards Gaps
- SIS30 – Predictive Analytics For Intelligent Mobility
- SIS42 – Automated Shuttles – Lessons From Trials And The Path To Deployment
- SIS44 – Smart Metrics For Smart Cities – Traffic Signals’ Contribution To Liveability
- SIS49 – Fast Deployment Of V2X Using Cellular Networks And Neutral Servers
- SIS60 – Cybersecurity For Public-Facing ITS Systems
- SIS62 – Traffic IOT Sensing by Various Manners
- SIS64 – Future Of Mobility: The Questions We Are Afraid To Ask!
- SIS76 – Investigating The Emerging Employment Opportunities Created By Future Transport Technology
- SIS78 – Deploying Connected ITS In Small Cities
- TS11 – Communication Technologies 1
- TS20 – Public Transit Systems
- TS27 – Vulnerable Road Users
- TS35 – MaaS Planning and Policy
- TS43 – Traffic Management and Connected Infrastructure 2
- TS48 – Travel Time Estimation
- TS49 – Mixed Traffic and Transitions
- TS51 – Mobility on Demand
- TS60 – Road Management Operations 1
- TS65 – Road Management Operations 2
- TS67 – Data and ITS
- SP01 – Environmental Studies
- SP09 – Simulation and Modelling
- SP10 – Commercial Vehicles and Freight Solutions
- SP11 – Deep Learning
- CP01 – Urban Living Services 1
- ES01 – Healthy and Liveable Cities
- ES04 – Managing the Ebbs and Flows of Travel
- ES12 – Upping the Game in Safety
- WORKSHOP: ITS Safety And Sustainability – Security And Safety Issues For Automated Vehicles and MaaS
Plus much more as planning for Copenhagen progresses . . . Subscribe to receive the ITS Australia newsletter and stay up-to-date with the latest Congress news!