26th ITS World Congress 2019 Singapore
21 – 25 October 2019
Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, Singapore – MAP
Go to www.itsworldcongress2019.com for:
- Discounted accommodation rates
- Special airfares Australia to Singapore
- Final Program published
- Technical Tours schedule
- Social networking functions
Themed Smart Mobility, Empowering Cities, 26th Intelligent Transport Systems World Congress, the world’s leading transport technology congress, will arrive at the shores of Singapore from 21 – 25 October 2019.
10,000+ Participants | 300+ Exhibitors | 20+ Technical Tours and Demonstrations
ITS Australia Vox Pop in Singapore
ITS Australia will host a podcast, vox pop and interviews – ITS Australia Ambassador Brian Negus will host conversations with global ITS leaders, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors . . . produced by ITS Australia Policy Manager Stacey Ryan – listen to 2018 Copenhagen podcasts!
Record number of Australians attending, exhibiting, presenting, moderating and organising sessions in Singapore!
Final Program at 1 September 2019
Organised by: ITS Australia and ITS New Zealand
Tuesday 22 October 2019, 2.00pm – 3.30pm
Experts from around the world will focus on the issue of cyber-security on the development of CAV vehicles and how cyber-security attacks can be prevented by the use of smart technology.
ITS Australia: Major Exhibitors in Singapore!
- A large contingent of Australian and New Zealand ITS professionals will attend, present, network and do business.
- Large Australian Pavilion hosted by ITS Australia stand #73 and co-hosted by ITS Asia Pacific and ITS New Zealand – featuring leading industry co-exhibitors showcasing new technologies from Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific.
- VIP Reception co-hosted by ITS Australia and ITS New Zealand held at a premium venue in Singapore with stunning views over Marina Bay Sands – by invitation only
- On-Stand Drinks Networking Function – casual drinks and canapes on the ITS Australia Pavilion to network and socialise
- ITS Australia hosted podcast, vox pop and interviews – listen to 2018 Copenhagen podcasts
- All ITS Australia member logos on continuous display in the Expo Hall across multiple locations, along with highlights of ITS Australia’s 2019 event and networking program.
- Record number Australian representation in the scientific program across multiple sessions
- ITS Australia hold several positions on both the ITS World Congress International Program Committee and the ITS Asia Pacific Board of Directors providing opportunity to influence discussion and decision-making to support the particular needs of the Australian industry.
ITS Australia Pavilion – Stand #73
Your opportunity to participate at the World Congress
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Being a co-exhibitor on a major pavilion is the best way to get noticed at this major global event – providing high visibility in the exhibition for your industry solutions. Leverage this opportunity to be part of the ITS Australia Pavilion and generate new business leads across Europe, Americas and Asia Pacific. Alternatively, consider sponsorship of ITS Australia hosted social networking functions – a great way to associate a positive and socially engaging experience with your brand.
- 10,000+ visitors through the Expo Hall
- Logo branding, wall mounted monitor, lockable storage, ample bench-top space for displays and meeting spaces
- Access to official World Congress Media Partners
- Multiple website listings
- Official World Congress online Exhibitor Profile
- Global brand and media engagement
- ITS Australia VIP Reception guest invitations
- Professional Project Management done for you by ITS Australia!
***DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS ONCE-A-YEAR OPPORTUNITY FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND SALES AT THE WORLD’S LEADING ITS TECHNOLOGY EVENT IN ASIA PACIFIC***
Sponsorship opportunities available for ITS Australia social networking functions – email your Expression of Interest: [email protected]