ITS AUSTRALIA – ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2016
Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of Intelligent Transport Systems Australia Inc to be held:
Wednesday 30th November 2016, 4pm arrival for a 4.15pm start – finish approx. 5pm
- The Pier Port Melbourne
- Bay Room (upstairs)
- 1 Bay Street Port Melbourne Vic 3207
- Location Map
Please RSVP to attend the AGM to email@example.com or on 03 9646 6466 by Monday 28 November 2016.
- Notice of Election of Board Members, Extract from the Rules of Association and BOD Nomination Form
- Draft Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- Proxy Nomination Form
The AGM includes Board elections as outlined in the Notice of Election of Board Members. Each corporate member organisation is eligible for one vote in the Board election. Voting is in person at the AGM or you may wish to nominate a proxy to vote for you at the AGM by completing and submitting a Proxy Nomination Form. If you would like assistance in arranging a proxy or you would like to vote at the AGM but are unable to attend in person please contact the office.
The agenda for the Annual General Meeting will be:
- Confirmation of the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 18th November 2015
- Consideration of the ITS Australia Annual Auditors Report for the year ended 30th June 2016 and if thought fit, its adoption
- Receipt of the President’s Report for the year ended 30th June 2016
- Election of Board Members
- Any other properly notified business
- Nominations Close: COB Wednesday 23rd November 2016
- Nominations Published Online:Thursday 24th November 2016 – click here for Bio’s
- Proxy Nominations Close: 4pm Monday 28th November 2016
Networking Event | MEMBER DRINKS
Following the AGM, ITS Australia will be hosting drinks for members at The Pier Port Melbourne – please register your attendance by Tuesday 22 November 2016 as places are limited: https://www.its-australia.com.au/events/socialnetworking/
This function is an opportunity for our members & supporters to reflect and celebrate a successful ITS World Congress 2016.
If you have any queries relating to the Annual General Meeting please do not hesitate to contact the ITS Australia office 03 9646 6466.