This conference is over.
- Attendance: 400+ (national and international)
- Date: 12 – 14 May 2015
- Venue: Crown Conference Centre, Melbourne Australia (Location Map PDF)
- Email: [email protected]s-australia.com.au
For the first time, the Australian ITS Summit and the National electronic Tolling Conference (NeTC) combined as the most important gathering in Australia for ITS professionals in 2015.
With a national focus, the Summit addressed challenges particularly facing the Australian ITS industry in the current climate whilst NeTC focussed on key insights on major national and international tolling projects, including innovations in tolling, C-ITS technology, congestion, charging and processing systems.
Both conferences ran separate programs, with their own invited speakers and breakout sessions but came together for selected keynote presentations and the industry showcase exhibition.
Flexible registration options allowed attendees to choose whether to attend just NeTC, just Summit or both, with the exhibition and networking programs all included.
In addition, all “cross-interest” breakout sessions were available for all registrants.
- Opened by Luke Donnellan MP Victorian Minister for Roads and Road Safety.
- Over 400 delegates attended from around Australia, including 50 from overseas.
- A jam-packed industry showcase featuring 20 exhibitors and 2 demonstration vehicles on display.
- 145 presentations were given across keynote plenaries, break-out sessions and interactive discussion forums over the three-day conference relating to matters important to Australia.
- International speakers also shared developments on current projects and global issues from overseas: USA, Norway, Sweden, China, Taiwan, India, France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Canada, New Zealand, Germany, Italy, Japan and Spain.
- A free Open to Public afternoon for the exhibition.
- Breaking news and proposed developments presented at the conference generated much local and international media interest including talk-back radio discussion with the general public.
- Fabulous social and networking functions at iconic Melbourne venues.
Intelligent Transport Systems became the hot topic in Melbourne today
13 May 2015 – Intelligent Transport Systems became the hot topic in Melbourne today as News Limited press and radio talk back programs broke news of proposed developments announced at the ITS Australia Summit yesterday. Read more…
2015 ITS Australia Summit and NeTC Forum open today
12 May 2015 – The 2015 ITS Australia Summit and National Electronic Tolling Forum opened for business this morning in Melbourne with a busy speakers’ program to update local tolling projects, debate alternative tolling tag technologies and to generate ideas to improve the customer experience. Read more…
Contact ITS Australia – Media Consultant
E. [email protected]
M. +61 413 185 135