Call for abstracts – closed
Please email late submission requests direct to the abstract managers:
c/- MCI Australia: [email protected]
Abstract submissions for oral presentation at the combined Australian Intelligent Transport Systems Summit 2015 / National electronic Tolling Conference 2015 have closed and reviews are now underway. Authors will be informed of acceptance by end January 2015 – please contact the abstract managers if you do not receive notification by this date.
Late submission requests will be considered by the committee, and should be emailed direct to the abstract managers.
55% Discount registration for speakers!
Speakers are entitled to a discount of around 55% of registration, includes either 2-Day or 3-Day attendance and all social and networking functions.
Your submission should be an overview of what you would like to present, and capped at maximum of 200 words only – full papers are not required and should not be submitted.
Submission categories have been developed around the meeting themes, which are:
Australian ITS Summit 2015
Theme: Implementing Connected Mobility
- Cooperative and Automated Vehicles
- Challenges and Opportunities of Big Open Data
- Smart Cities and New Urban Mobility
- Vehicle and Network Safety
- Environmental Sustainability
- Public and Multi-Modal Transport
- Policy, Standards and Harmonization
- Local Government Issues and Initiatives
- Future Freight
- Traveller Information
- Regulation, Enforcement and Security
- Smart Managed Motorways
- Rail Technology Initiatives
- Transport Efficiency & Reliability
- Road Pricing
- Innovative Technologies
- Funding and Valuing ITS
- Emerging Vehicle Technologies
- Traffic Modelling
- Mobile Applications
- National ITS Strategy
- Project Case Studies
- Innovative Provision and Operation of ITS
National electronic Tolling Conference 2015
Theme: Mobility Solutions and the Customer Experience
- Local Tolling Projects
- Overseas Tolling Innovations and Projects
- Back Office: Innovative Payment and Processing
- Next Generation Customer Experience
- Future Technologies, Services and Innovation
Notification and Acceptance
Date: by end January 2015
Submitters will be notified of acceptance by end of January 2015 – you should contact the abstract managers if you do not receive this: c/- MCI Australia: [email protected]. Formal invitations will be emailed to accepted submissions asking to confirm, provide details of who the presenting speaker will be and to complete speaker registration.
- Authors Notified of Acceptance: end January 2015
- Deadline for Presenters to Accept: early February 2015
- Deadline for Presenters to Register: mid February 2015
Don’t delay – all abstracts presented at the meetings will go into a draw to win a prize valued at AU$500. There will be separate prizes for both Summit and NeTC – with 2 winners drawn at the event.
ITS Australia, conference managers
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +61 3 9646 6466
OR: MCI Australia, abstract managers
Email: [email protected]