|* #itssummit * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Registration | Program | Social Networking Functions | Sponsorship | Exhibition | Accommodation | Abstracts | Media | Committee|
7TH AUSTRALIAN ITS SUMMIT 2019
- SCOTT THOMPSON CEO Lexus Australia
- KIRK STEUDLE Senior Vice President, Econolite Group US
- ANDRAS CSEPINSZKY Director of Advanced Automotive Technology, NNG, Hungary
- LAURENT OFFROY Chief Operating Officer, Keolis Downer
- Other international keynote speakers being confirmed from Europe, USA and New Zealand
- C-level speakers being confirmed representing auto manufacturers, and Australian industry leaders
- Plus, senior representatives across Australian Federal and State Governments also being confirmed
- Cocktail Reception – 28 August 2019
- Conference Dates – 28 – 29 August 2019
Newsletters Subscribe and stay updated!
Get 50% discount – click here to see how
ITS Australia will host the 7th Australian Intelligent Transport Systems Summit 2019 that will bring together 500+ Australian and international ITS and aligned industry professionals from the emerging transport technology sector over 2 days to share information, learn, do business and network.
Continuing with the conference theme of SHAPING FUTURE TRANSPORT, the 2019 Australian ITS Summit will see a single-stream Auditorium-style program delivered with key national and international speakers invited to share insights, experiences, case studies and project updates from around the globe. Speakers will participate in open panel discussions, meet and greet sessions and be accessible at social networking functions. Optional Technical Tours to Melbourne’s key transport technology hubs will be developed. The Summit will also feature an Industry Trade Exhibition showcasing the latest transport technology being developed and deployed.
- Attendance: Over 500+ national and international ITS, MaaS and aligned industry professionals
- Venue: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre – The Expansion
- Program: 2 Full Days Conference and Exhibition, Call for Papers, invited national and international speakers
- Networking: Drinks and canapes Cocktail Reception at one of Melbourne’s iconic wharfs
- Optional Technical Tours: Melbourne transportation technology and research hubs
- Sponsorship and Exhibition: Opportunities now available to showcase your organisation’s industry positioning with important brand exposure, audience engagement, lead generation and ways to build your community.
- Hosted by ITS Australia: Email [email protected]
The Australian ITS Summit 2019 is open to media – contact ITS Australia’s Communication Manager to discuss attendance accreditation, podcast and speaker interview opportunities: [email protected]
Contact the conference organisers:
T: +61 3 9646 6466