|* #itssummit * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Registration | Program | Social Networking Functions | Sponsorship | Exhibition | Accommodation | Abstracts | Media | Committee|
Abstract submissions have closed. Thank you for your submissions . . . reviews have been completed by the Program Committee and notifications have been issued.
- Mobility as a Service, People and Environmental Sustainability
- Connected and Automated Vehicles, Vehicle and Network Safety, Internet of Things in Transport
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence in Transport
- Freight and Logistics, including Aviation and Maritime
- Policy, Standards and Harmonisation
- Transport Pricing, Tolling and Charging
- Abstracts should be max 200 words and written as a full paragraph / block of text.
- Multiple abstracts per submitter are permitted, up to max 4.
- Notifications sent April 2019.
- Only abstracts received via the Online Submission Form will be considered.
- There is no funding provided to presenters at the conference, however a discounted Speaker Registration Fee is available.
- Presenters responsible for own expenses and arrangements to attend and present.
- Presenters should make every effort to make themselves available for both the full-day conference and the Welcome Reception the evening prior to network and share their insights with attendees.
- There can be max 2 speakers per presentation.
- The organisers reserve the right to adjust the timeline as required.
Submissions will be reviewed by the Program Committee; notifications will be sent May 2019.
There is no funding provided for speakers to attend and present at the conference, however a discounted Speaker Registration Fee will be available. Speakers are asked to make every effort to attend the full conference and social networking functions and share their insights with delegates.
Who Should Submit
- C-Suite and Executives
- Department Heads
- Ministerial / Government
Industries / Sectors
- System Integrators
- Municipalities and State Agencies
- Public Transport
- Toll Road Operators
- Automotive Manufacturers Spatial industry
- Consulting Firms
- Emergence and Disaster Services
- Road Safety Professionals
- Local Government
- Taxi Industry
- Traffic Management
- App Developers