|* #itssummit * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Registration | Program | Technical Tours | Social Functions | Sponsorship | Exhibition | Accommodation | Media | Resources | Committee | Venue | App|
ITS and aligned industry professionals, ITS Australia members and non members are invited to register. Click here to see who has attended in the past. Discounted accommodation at nearby Melbourne hotels is also available.
50% Discount is available to all students enrolled at ITS Australia member universities. Your student email address will be required when you register – contact ITS Australia for more information.
This event is not open to the public.
FULL REGISTRATION: DELEGATE, SPEAKER, MODERATOR
- Conference admittance for 2 days including:
- Speaker and Program Sessions in main Auditorium
- Exhibition Hall admittance
- Complimentary daily conference catering (lunch, morning/afternoon refreshments)
- Complimentary Barista coffee
- Complimentary admittance to all social networking functions (includes Exhibition Champagne n Waffle Breakfast, Cocktail Reception, Closing Drinks)
- Summit app
- Technical tours
(NOTE: Day Only registration is not available)
- Available to staff of companies exhibiting in the exhibition hall
- Includes everything above, except does not provide: admittance to the Speaker and Program Sessions in main Auditorium, nor the technical tours
DAY 2 EXPO HALL PASS
Visit the exhibition on the afternoon of Day 2, between 1pm – 4pm
- Access to the exhibition hall on Thursday 29 August, between 1pm – 4pm only
- Includes Closing Drinks function held in the exhibition hall
ITS Australia Members
Save on registration fees as a member . . . Did you know that all employees of ITS Australia corporate members are entitled to register at discounted member rates! To apply the discount, simply enter the Member Code when prompted on the registration form. The Member Code is located in the Knowledge Centre (members should login to the Knowledge Centre and search for a document called “ITS Summit 2019 Member Code”).
Member registration entitlements:
- Discount on the Registration Fee
- Group Registration: register ‘4 staff for the price of 3’ at discounted member rates (Group registration is exclusive to members)
Not yet a member? Email ITS Australia to discuss how your organisation can join the growing list of organisations that are now connected with Australia’s peak reference body for Intelligent Transport Systems, or visit the Membership pages to join online or for more info. Join today – stay connected!
|Registration Types||AUD (incl GST)|
(Member Code required)
|Speaker / Moderator||$1,188.85|
Additional Guest Ticket
|Day 2 Expo Hall Pass|
(valid Thur 29 Aug
between 1pm - 4pm)
- Fees listed include 10% GST.
- Name Badges are not transferrable amongst staff.
- ITS Australia members are entitled to a discounted rate – members must login to the Knowledge Centre to access the Member Code (search for a document called “ITS Summit 2019 Member Code”).
Speakers and Moderators
All speakers and moderators should complete registration for the Summit. A discounted rate is available – instructions on how to register will be emailed by the conference organisers.
Cancellation, Changes, Refunds
Registration, Social Function
- Please email [email protected] for any changes to the ticket holder.
- Requests for cancellations should be emailed to [email protected]. Cancellation requests received on or before 27 July 2019 will be refunded in full.
- No refunds are available after this date – however as an alternative to cancelling, you may transfer your registration to a colleague in your organisation.
- The conference organisers reserve the right to cancel or vary optional activities if minimum numbers are not reached.
Contact ITS Australia for more information or enquiries:
E: [email protected]
T: +61 3 9646 6466