|@ITS_Australia JOIN THE CONVERSATION|
Mobility as a Service 2018 Sydney
Abstract Submission – NOW OPEN
- Go to Abstract Submission
- Attendance: 100+ intelligent transport systems executives (national and international)
- Program: 1-Full Day Conference, Call for Papers plus invited national and international speakers
- Networking: Drinks and canapes networking reception
- Sponsorship: Brand exposure, audience engagement, lead generation, build your community
- Venue: Swissôtel Sydney, 68 Market Street, Sydney – MAP
- Hosted by ITS Australia: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe Subscribe to receive the ITS Australia newsletter and stay up-to-date with the latest conference news!
The Intelligent Transport System industry is constantly evolving and Mobility as a Service (MaaS) has become one of the fastest growing sectors in the ITS industry.
MaaS is a key contributor to smart transport and the liveability of our cities, suburbs and regional communities.
ITS Australia identified MaaS as a key focus area in its Report Smart Transport for Australia and outlined opportunities for governments, industry and researchers to:
- Ensure emerging transport trends including MaaS are considered in all major town planning activities.
- Encourage and support demonstrations and deployment of MaaS.
- Encourage open, real time, dynamic road and public transport data sets supplying information for a range of MaaS participants.
- Encourage further development of personalised mobility assistant tools that allow travellers to research, select, book and pay across diverse transport choices.
|MaaS is unstoppable if the service is good enough.
Chief Executive and Founder MaaS Global
|The first thought MaaS user is simply to get from A to B with the MaaS platform providing them with a variety of transport options to do so, personalised to their needs.
Head of Strategy and Services, Mobility as a Service Australia
Released Soon: Call for Papers, Sponsorship, Registration
To find out more about this significant transformation in Australian transport, ITS Australia will host a new conference dedicated Mobility as a Service, Sydney, on Thursday 3 May 2018. MaaS18 will be an opportunity for the transport technology industry to focus on this emerging sector, establish implications and opportunities and ensuring Australia continues to be a global leader in ITS.
Who Should Attend
Registration includes 1 Full-Day sessions, drinks and canapés Networking Reception, daily conference catering and sponsor display material. 100+ National and international MaaS, ITS and transportation executives are expected to attend and will include:
- Major global supplies of transport related technology and services
- Transport operators, service providers and consultants
- Regulatory authorities
- Road authorities and safety professionals
- Public Transport
- App developers
- Government policy makers, regulators, transport planners
- Municipalities and State Agencies
- Research and Academia
- State motoring bodies
- Start-Up Communities
- System Integrators
Sponsorship packages will provide your organisation with the opportunity to drive sales outcomes by leveraging the promotion, communication and networking channels of the conference and an exclusive option to position branded hand-out collateral and material onsite. Opportunity to secure exclusive sponsorship will be released soon . . .
- Brand Exposure | Position your organisation as a leader
- Delegate Engagement | Educate and inform delegates
- Build your Community | Grow your network, build social media engagement
- Lead Generation | Generate new sales and develop new business partnerships
Open to MaaS, ITS and aligned transportation and service professionals, members and non-members. Discount rates and option to register ‘4 for the price of 3’ are available for all ITS Australia members. Don’t know if your company is a member? Visit the member list. Discount accommodation rates for conference delegates at Swissôtel Sydney, bookings to open soon. This event is not open to the public.
Contact ITS Australia for more information: email@example.com or Tel: +61 3 9646 6466