|#MobilityasaService @ITS_Australia JOIN THE CONVERSATION|
Mobility as a Service 2018 Sydney
- Date: Thursday 3 May 2018
- Venue: Swissôtel Sydney, 68 Market Street, Sydney – MAP
- Attendance: 150+ intelligent transport systems executives (national and international)
- Program: 1-Full Day Conference, Call for Papers plus invited national and international speakers
- Networking: Drinks and canapes networking Welcome Reception at a premier Sydney location
- Sponsorship: Brand exposure, audience engagement, lead generation, build your community
- Hosted by ITS Australia: Email email@example.com
Subscribe Subscribe to receive the ITS Australia newsletter and stay up-to-date with the latest conference news!
The Intelligent Transport System industry is constantly evolving and Mobility as a Service (MaaS) has become one of the fastest growing sectors in the ITS industry.
MaaS is a key contributor to smart transport and the liveability of our cities, suburbs and regional communities.
ITS Australia identified MaaS as a key focus area in its Report Smart Transport for Australia and outlined opportunities for governments, industry and researchers to:
- Ensure emerging transport trends including MaaS are considered in all major town planning activities.
- Encourage and support demonstrations and deployment of MaaS.
- Encourage open, real time, dynamic road and public transport data sets supplying information for a range of MaaS participants.
- Encourage further development of personalised mobility assistant tools that allow travellers to research, select, book and pay across diverse transport choices.
|MaaS is unstoppable if the service is good enough.
Chief Executive and Founder MaaS Global
|The first thought MaaS user is simply to get from A to B with the MaaS platform providing them with a variety of transport options to do so, personalised to their needs.
Head of Strategy and Services, Mobility as a Service Australia
Who Should Attend
Registration includes 1 Full-Day sessions, drinks and canapés Networking Reception, daily conference catering and sponsor display material. National and international MaaS, ITS and transportation executives will include:
- Major global supplies of transport related technology and services
- Transport operators, service providers and consultants
- Regulatory authorities
- Road authorities and safety professionals
- Public Transport
- App developers
- Government policy makers, regulators, transport planners
- Municipalities and State Agencies
- Research and Academia
- State motoring bodies
- Start-Up Communities
- System Integrators
MaaS 2018 is hosted and organised by ITS Australia. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +61 3 9646 6466