|#MobilityasaService * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Program | Speakers | Welcome Reception | Registration | About | Who Should Attend | Sponsorship | Venue Accommodation | Committee | Abstracts | Media|
Mobility as a Service 2018 Sydney
- Date: Thursday 3 May 2018
- Venue: Swissôtel Sydney, 68 Market Street, Sydney – MAP
- Attendance: 150+ intelligent transport systems executives (national and international)
- Program: 1-Full Day Conference, Call for Papers plus invited national and international speakers
- Networking: Drinks and canapes networking Welcome Reception at a premier Sydney location
- Sponsorship: Exciting packages are now available! Brand exposure, audience engagement, lead generation, build your community – contact ITS Australia for the Sponsorship Prospectus.
- Hosted by ITS Australia: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Newsletters Stay updated – subscribe to ITS Australia newsletters
Updated MaaS 2018 Flyer Download and share MaaS 2018 conference flyer!
The Intelligent Transport System industry is constantly evolving and Mobility as a Service (MaaS) has become one of the fastest growing sectors in the ITS industry. MaaS is a key contributor to smart transport and the liveability of our cities, suburbs and regional communities.
For one day only over 150 transport technology professionals will network, do business and access industry leaders and Keynote Speakers. The MaaS | Mobility as a Service 2018 Sydney conference will for the first time in Australia, bring together senior policy makers, decision makers, practitioners and senior intelligent transport executives to explore the technology and new concepts that are driving consumer mobility choices today. More . . .
|. . . the main challenges for any MaaS deployment [are] the organisational and institutional aspects, political leadership, back office integration, IoT and addressing the first / last mile transport challenge. I am convinced that the Australian “can do” attitude will see rapid progress.
Director Europe, HMI Technologies and Keynote Speaker at MaaS 2018 Sydney
|The first thought MaaS user is simply to get from A to B with the MaaS platform providing them with a variety of transport options to do so, personalised to their needs.
Head of Strategy and Services, Mobility as a Service Australia and Moderator at MaaS 2018 Sydney
ITS Australia – Contact Us
Hosted and organised by ITS Australia. Contact us at email@example.com or Tel: +61 3 9646 6466