|#MobilityasaService * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Program | Speakers | Premium Sponsors | Welcome Reception | Registration | About | Who Should Attend | Sponsorship | Venue Accommodation | Committee | Abstracts | Media|
About the Conference
For one day only over 150 transport technology professionals will network, do business and access industry leaders and Keynote Speakers.
The MaaS | Mobility as a Service 2018 Sydney conference will for the first time in Australia, bring together 200 senior policy makers, decision makers, practitioners and senior intelligent transport executives to explore the technology and new concepts that are driving consumer mobility choices today.
This one day conference will connect you to government, industry and leading global research – providing opportunities to increase your network and generate future business development leads.
Registration includes access to all sessions, morning and afternoon tea refreshments, premium lunch, access to discounted accommodation at the conference venue plus free ticket to the Welcome Reception.
Program will cover
- Keynote Presentations from national and international thought leaders
- Open Panel Discussions, Q&A Opportunities
- Next Generation Public Transport and MaaS
- Scaleable Opportunities for Smart Journeys
- Accelerating Deployment Nationally
- Integrated Solutions for Customers
- Case Studies, nationally and globally
- Challenges and Blockers, and How do we bring the community along?
- Response from Government, Regulation and National Policy Framework
- Tools and Solutions
- . . . and more
ITS Australia identified MaaS as a key focus area in its Report Smart Transport for Australia and outlined opportunities for governments, industry and researchers to:
- Ensure emerging transport trends including MaaS are considered in all major town planning activities.
- Encourage and support demonstrations and deployment of MaaS.
- Encourage open, real time, dynamic road and public transport data sets supplying information for a range of MaaS participants.
- Encourage further development of personalised mobility assistant tools that allow travellers to research, select, book and pay across diverse transport choices.