|#MobilityasaService @ITS_Australia JOIN THE CONVERSATION|
Submission Deadline: 15 November 2017
The MaaS 2018 Program Committee invite you to submit abstracts for consideration for oral presentation at the Mobility as a Service 2018 conference hosted by ITS Australia. Click link above to submit your abstract via the online submission form by the deadline 15 November 2017.
- MaaS, On-Demand Transport, Traveller Information, Last Mile Solutions
- Policy Framework
- Commercial Considerations
- Data Availability and Sharing
- Vehicle Fleet Management
- Infrastructure Adaptation
- Trials and Pilots
- Customer and Community Expectations
- Abstracts should be 200 words and written as a full paragraph. Multiple abstracts per submitter are permitted.
- Notifications sent December 2017, speakers required to accept offer by end-December 2017.
- Only abstracts received via the Online Submission Form will be considered.
- There is no funding provided to presenters at the conference, however a discounted speaker rate will be available. All presenters are responsible for their own expenses and arrangements to attend and present – it is also expected that presenters will make themselves available for the full meeting to provide value and networking opportunities to attendees.
- There can be up to 2 speakers per abstract / presentation.
- Formal invitations will be emailed to accepted submissions seeking Speaker Acceptance, details of speaker/s and invited to complete speaker registration.
- The organisers reserve the right to adjust the timeline as required.
Notifications of acceptance or otherwise will be emailed to submitters early December. Those who have received an offer to present must confirm their acceptance by 20 December 2017.
There is no funding or complimentary registration provided to speakers at the conference, and all speakers are required to register and pay the discounted Speaker Registration Fee. The Speaker Registration deadline is 28 February 2018. Registration will open 1 February 2018.
Contact ITS Australia with any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +61 3 9646 6466