|#MobilityasaService @ITS_Australia JOIN THE CONVERSATION|
The MaaS 2018 Mobility as a Service conference will be a single stream 1 day event, covering international and local MaaS discussions and emerging technology. The program will be developed from the Call for Abstracts and invited national and international keynote speakers. Themed ‘Digital Mobility, Smart Journeys’ the program will address one of the fastest growing sectors of the ITS industry, with MaaS a key contributor to smart transport and the liveability of our cities, suburbs and regional communities.
PROGRAM WILL COVER:
- Scaleable Opportunities for Smart Journeys
- Accelerating Deployment Nationally
- Panel Discussion: Making it work
- Integrated Solutions for Customers
- Case Studies, nationally and globally
- Challenges and Blockers, and How do we bring the community along?
- Facilitated Discussions, Q&A Opportunities
- Response from Government, Regulation and National Policy Framework
- Tools and Solutions
- . . . and more!
The detailed program and speakers will be published January 2018, once the Call for Abstracts has closed and reviews and session scheduling has been completed by the Program Committee. A networking Welcome Reception will be held the evening prior at a premier Sydney venue – a great opportunity to catch-up with acquaintances, colleagues and establish new business relationships ahead of the conference.
All MaaS conference sessions will be held in the Blaxland Ballroom, Swissotel Sydney Australia.
Program at a Glance
|Wednesday 2 May 2018||WELCOME RECEPTION
6.30pm - 8.30pm
At a spectacular Sydney location, details to be announced
|Thursday 3 May 2018||SESSIONS DAY
8.00am Registration, Arrival Coffee
8.50am - 5.00pm Sessions [Blaxland Ballroom]
Program remains subject to change.