|#MobilityasaService * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Program | Speakers | Premium Sponsors | Welcome Reception | Registration | About | Who Should Attend | Sponsorship | Venue Accommodation | Committee | Abstracts | Media|
Registration has closed – BOOKED OUT
Due to strong interest, registration for MaaS 2018 has now closed, no more spots are available. Consider registering for the 6th Australian ITS Summit 2018 instead at which there will be a major MaaS program stream. The ITS Summit will be held 28 – 29 August 2018 at the International Convention Centre in Sydney and is Australia’s leading transport technology event. With over 450 attendees, industry exhibition, technical tours and plenary and break-out sessions, the ITS Summit will provide plenty of opportunities to connect with key players.
Over 200 Mobility as a Service executives, ITS and aligned transportation and service professionals will attend to network, discuss and debate this fast emerging ITS sector, and what it meas for the future of transportation and mobility in Australia. ITS Australia members and non-members are invited to register. This event is open to the media – contact ITS Australia Communications Manager for media accreditation: [email protected]. Not open to the public.
- All sessions for the full one-day conference
- Ticket to the Welcome Reception cocktail function
- Sit down premium lunch
- Refreshments at Morning and Afternoon Breaks, Arrival Barista Coffee
- Access to material on the Sponsor Display Table
- Access to conference accommodation rates at the conference venue, Swissotel Sydney
- Exclusively for ITS Australia Members: Access to speaker presentations post-event via the Knowledge Centre
ITS Australia Members
Save on registration fees as a member . . . Did you know that all employees of ITS Australia corporate members are entitled to register at discounted member rates! To apply the discount, simply enter the Member Code when prompted on the registration form. The Member Code is located in the Knowledge Centre (members should login to the Knowledge Centre and search for a document called “MaaS 2018 Member Code”).
HELP: For help on how to apply a code, download How to Apply a Registration Code.
Member registration entitlements:
- Discount on the Registration Fee
- Group Registration: register ‘4 staff for the price of 3’ at discounted member rates (Group registration is exclusive to members)
Not yet a member? Email ITS Australia to discuss how your organisation can join the growing list of organisations that are now connected with Australia’s peak reference body for Intelligent Transport Systems, or visit the Membership pages to join online or for more info. Join today – stay connected!
Register early to take advantage of staggered discount rates – the earlier you register, the more you save.
(until 28 Feb 2018)
1 Mar 2018
19 Apr 2018
(Member Code required)
Additional Guest Ticket
- Fees listed include 10% GST.
- ITS Australia members are entitled to a discounted rate – members must login to the Knowledge Centre to access the Member Code (search for a document called “MaaS 2018 Member Code”).
- HELP: For help on how to apply a code, download How to Apply a Registration Code.
- The Welcome Reception function is included with registration – Additional Guest Tickets for colleagues or key business targets are available for purchase via the Registration Form.
- ITS Australia has partnered with Eventbrite as its online registration technology partner.
Speakers and Moderators
All speakers and moderators should complete their registration for the conference. A discounted rate is available – instructions on how to register has been emailed by the conference organisers.
Large Group Registration
Want to register 6 or more, then talk to us about incorporating your registrations into a tailored sponsorship package that includes valuable branding and industry positioning opportunities. Email ITS Australia to discuss a package that will work for you.
This event is open to the media – contact ITS Australia Communications Manager for media accreditation and speaker interview opportunities: [email protected].
Cancellation, Changes, Refunds
Registration, Social Function
- Please email changes to contact details to ITS Australia [email protected]
- Cancellation requests received on or before 3 April 2018 will be refunded in full – see notes below on How to Request a Refund.
- No refunds are available after this date – however as an alternative to cancelling, you may transfer your registration to another member of your organisation.
- The conference organisers reserve the right to cancel or vary optional activities if minimum numbers are not reached.
How to Request a Refund
- Credit Card Payments: If you have paid online by credit card, you can request a refund online. To request a refund, go to Tickets in your Eventbrite account (go here if you’ve never logged in before), find your order, then select “Request a Refund”. ITS Australia should respond within 1 week. See How to Request a Refund
- Invoice: If you have paid by direct deposit via invoice, please email a refund request to ITS Australia [email protected]
All enquiries can be directed to the conference organisers, ITS Australia:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +61 3 9646 6466