|#MobilityasaService * #MaaS19 * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Registration | Program | Speakers | Welcome Reception | Sponsorship | Venue | Accommodation | Abstracts | Media | Committee|
Mobility as a Service 2019 Melbourne
The Mobility as a Service 2019 conference is over and was a great success, with 200 MaaS, ITS and aligned industry professionals attending to network and do business. Speaker presentations are now available on the ITS Australia Knowledge Centre, a member-only resource area.
Plans are underway to continue the discussion in 2020, with MaaS 2020 being planned for Sydney for around August 2020. Subscribe to ITS Australia newsletters to stay posted on latest event planning dates and opportunities, including the 2020 Call for Abstracts.
Newsletters Subscribe and stay updated!
Mobility as a Service | MaaS 2019 Melbourne
Date: Thursday 2 May 2019 (Welcome Reception held evening prior, Wednesday 1 May 2019)
Venue: Crown Promenade Hotel, 8 Whiteman Street, Southbank VIC 3006 – MAP
- Government Minister: The Hon Melissa Horne MP, Minister for Public Transport, Minister for Ports and Freight, Victoria
- Keynote Speaker: Sampo Hietanen CEO MaaS Global
- Attendance: 200 National and international ITS, MaaS and aligned industry professionals
- Program: 1-Full Day Conference, Call for Papers, invited national and international speakers
- Networking: Drinks and canapes Welcome Reception (Wednesday 1 May 2019) at stunning 28 Skybar Lounge @ Crown Metropol
- Sponsorship: Download the Sponsorship Prospectus to showcase and strengthen your organisation’s industry positioning with important brand exposure, audience engagement, lead generation and ways to build your community.
- Hosted by ITS Australia: Email [email protected]
The Hon Melissa Horne, Minister for Public Transport Victoria
Our Guest of Honour at the MaaS 2019 Welcome Reception is the Hon. Melissa Horne MP, Minister for Public Transport and Minister for Ports and Freight in the Victorian State Government.
The Welcome Reception will be held at 28 Skybar Lounge on Wednesday 1 May 2019 from 6:30pm – 8:30pm and is sponsored by Cubic Transportation Systems. Tickets to the Reception are complimentary with registration, with additional guest tickets available for purchase via the Registration Form.
The Intelligent Transport System industry is constantly evolving and Mobility as a Service (MaaS) has become one of the fastest growing sectors in the ITS industry. MaaS is a key contributor to smart transport and the liveability of our cities, suburbs and regional communities.
For one day only, 200 transport technology professionals will network, do business and access industry leaders and Keynote Speakers. The MaaS | Mobility as a Service 2019 Melbourne conference will bring together in Australia senior policy makers, decision makers, practitioners and senior intelligent transport executives to explore the technology and new concepts that are driving consumer mobility choices today.
|SAMPO HIETANEN - CEO MaaS Global, Keynote Speaker at MaaS 2019 Melbourne
We’re excited to announce the Finish father of MaaS Sampo Hietanen is the ITS Australia MaaS 2019 Keynote Speaker. As CEO of MaaS Global Sampo defined Mobility as a Service and we’re looking forward to hearing about the growth and future potential for MaaS globally and locally from a true leader in the mobility space.
"I look forward to sharing our journey with delegates at the ITS Australia MaaS Conference and expect to hear a lot about what is happening in MaaS downunder."
Program will cover
|Improve Safety, Efficiency and Environmental Impacts
- Government Perspectives and Policy Framework
- Building on the Public Transport Network
|Developing a Competitive Ecosystem
- Integrated Multi-Modal Ticketing and Payment
- Data Security, Availability and Sharing
- Technologies and Platforms for Customers and Operators
|Better Outcomes and Options for Customers
- Personalised Transport
- Incentives and Behavioural Change Opportunities
|Rural and Regional Solutions
- Customer and Community Expectations
- Trials and Pilots and Case Studies
|Inclusive and Accessible
- Understanding the Customer
- Designing for the Public and the Individual
|Standards, Guidelines and Open-Source Platforms
- Learnings from Australia and Overseas
- Contracts and Procurement
- Best Practice Use Cases
|Reducing Reliance on Private Vehicles
- Parking and Infrastructure Adaptation
- First and Last Mile Solutions
ITS Australia – Contact Us
Hosted and organised by ITS Australia. Contact us at [email protected] or Tel: +61 3 9646 6466