|#MobilityasaService * #MaaS19 * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Registration | Program | Speakers | Welcome Reception | Sponsorship | Venue | Accommodation | Abstracts | Media | Committee|
Abstract submissions have closed. Thank you for your submissions . . . reviews have been completed by the Program Committee and notifications of acceptance or otherwise have been issued.
- Improve Safety, Efficiency and Environmental Impacts
- Government Perspectives and Policy Framework
- Building on the Public Transport Network
- Integrated Multi-Modal Ticketing and Payment
- Data Security, Availability and Sharing
- Technologies and Platforms for Customers and Operators
- Better Outcomes and Options for Customers
- Incentives and Behavioural Change Opportunities
- Rural and Regional Solutions
- Trials and Pilots and Case Studies: Australia, Overseas
- Inclusive and Accessible; Understanding the Customer
- Standards, Guidelines and Open-Source Platforms
- Contracts and Procurement; Best Practice Use Cases
- Parking and Infrastructure Adaptation
- First and Last Mile Solutions
- Abstracts should be max 200 words and written as a full paragraph / block of text.
- Multiple abstracts per submitter are permitted, up to max 4.
- Notifications sent February 2019.
- Only abstracts received via the Online Submission Form will be considered.
- There is no funding provided to presenters at the conference, however a discounted Speaker Registration Fee is available.
- Presenters responsible for own expenses and arrangements to attend and present.
- Presenters should make every effort to make themselves available for both the full-day conference and the Welcome Reception the evening prior to network and share their insights with attendees.
- There can be max 2 speakers per presentation.
- The organisers reserve the right to adjust the timeline as required.
Submissions will be reviewed by the Program Committee; notifications will be sent mid-February 2019.
There is no funding provided for speakers to attend and present at the conference, however a discounted Speaker Registration Fee will be available. Speakers are asked to make every effort to attend both the full-day conference and Welcome Reception the evening prior, to network and share their insights with delegates.
Who Should Submit
- National and international Mobility as a Service, ITS and aligned industry executives
- Major global supplies of transport related technology / services
- Transport operators, service providers and consultants
- Regulatory authorities
- Road authorities and safety professionals
- Public Transport
- App developers, System Integrators
- Government policy makers, regulators, transport planners
- Municipalities and State Agencies
- Research and Academia
- State motoring bodies
- Start-Up Communities