|#MobilityasaService * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Abstracts | Program | Welcome Reception | Registration | Sponsorship | Venue | Accommodation | Media|
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM Deadline: 25 January 2019
The MaaS 2019 Program Committee invite you to submit abstracts for consideration for oral presentation. From the submissions received, the Program Committee will also be looking to identify panelists for participation on Panel Discussions.
- Improve Safety, Efficiency and Environmental Impacts
- Government Perspectives and Policy Framework
- Building on the Public Transport Network
- Integrated Multi-Modal Ticketing and Payment
- Data Security, Availability and Sharing
- Technologies and Platforms for Customers and Operators
- Better Outcomes and Options for Customers
- Incentives and Behavioural Change Opportunities
- Rural and Regional Solutions
- Trials and Pilots and Case Studies: Australia, Overseas
- Inclusive and Accessible; Understanding the Customer
- Standards, Guidelines and Open-Source Platforms
- Contracts and Procurement; Best Practice Use Cases
- Parking and Infrastructure Adaptation
- First and Last Mile Solutions
- Abstracts should be max 200 words and written as a full paragraph / block of text.
- Multiple abstracts per submitter are permitted, up to max 4.
- Results notifications sent February 2019.
- Only abstracts received via the Online Submission Form will be considered.
- There is no funding provided to presenters at the conference, however a discounted Speaker Registration Fee is available.
- Presenters responsible for own expenses and arrangements to attend and present.
- Presenters should make every effort to make themselves available for both the full-day conference and the Welcome Reception the evening prior to network and share their insights with attendees.
- There can be max 2 speakers per presentation.
- The organisers reserve the right to adjust the timeline as required.
Submissions will be reviewed by the Program Committee; notifications will be sent mid-February 2019.
There is no funding provided for speakers to attend and present at the conference, however a discounted Speaker Registration Fee will be available. Speakers are asked to make every effort to attend both the full-day conference and Welcome Reception the evening prior, to network and share their insights with delegates.
Who Should Submit
- National and international Mobility as a Service, ITS and aligned industry executives
- Major global supplies of transport related technology / services
- Transport operators, service providers and consultants
- Regulatory authorities
- Road authorities and safety professionals
- Public Transport
- App developers, System Integrators
- Government policy makers, regulators, transport planners
- Municipalities and State Agencies
- Research and Academia
- State motoring bodies
- Start-Up Communities