Mobility 2020 Sydney
MaaS | Mobility as a Service and More
WHEN: Thursday 3 September 2020
WHERE: Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney
Transport innovation like ‘Mobility as a Service’ or MaaS offers the potential to drastically improve customer choices, reduce travel costs, increase network capacity and transport sustainability while improving social and environmental outcomes.
For this reason MaaS has evolved to become one of the fastest growing sectors in the ITS industry and is more than simply Mobility as a Service. MaaS is now a key contributor to smart transport and the liveability of our cities, suburbs and regional communities – this is why over 200 transport technology professionals will gather for one day to discuss key strategies, network, do business and access industry leaders and Keynote Speakers.
Newsletters Subscribe today… stay updated and stay connected!
- Wednesday 2 September 2020: Networking Reception, Blu Bar 36 Shangri-La Hotel (included with registration)
- Thursday 3 September 2020: Full day sessions, speaker presentations and panel discussions
Full program and speaker line-up to be announced
Continuing the discussion of SHARED MOBILITY, the Mobility 2020 Sydney conference will be an interactive single-stream Auditorium-style program delivered with key national and international speakers invited to participate in open panel discussions, share insights, experiences, and provide case studies and project updates from around the globe.
Join transport industry professionals for this important one day program to discuss the key issues including:
- Improve Safety, Efficiency and Environmental Impacts
- Developing a Competitive Ecosystem
- Better Outcomes and Options for Customers
- Rural and Regional Solutions
- Inclusive and Accessible
- Standards, Guidelines and Open-Source Platforms
- Reducing Reliance on Private Vehicles
Whilst a Call for Papers is not being considered, if you are interested to be a speaker or contribute to an interactive panel discussion, you are encouraged to email your expression of interest to ITS Australia and include:
- Proposed Speaker: Name, Job Title, Organisation
- Proposed presentation title
- Brief paragraph of presentation focus (max 200 words)
Email to: [email protected]
Opportunities now available.
Sponsorship will provide your organisation with the opportunity to drive sales outcomes by leveraging the promotion, communication and networking channels of ITS Australia and the conference – an exclusive opportunity to influence attendees, position branded material onsite and utilise complimentary registration for key representatives to attend and network.
This is why Mobility2020 sponsorship packages have been designed to work with all marketing budgets.
- Brand Exposure | Position your organisation as a leader
- Delegate Engagement | Educate and inform delegates
- Build your Community | Grow your network, build social media engagement
- Lead Generation | Generate new sales and develop new business partnerships
Request the Prospectus
Email Event Manager: [email protected]
Early Bird – open May 2020
Who will attend: Australia’s senior policy makers, decision makers, practitioners and senior intelligent transport executives. Open to ITS Australia members and non-members – registration rates available soon. (Not open to the public.)
- Access to all Sessions and Panel Discussions for the full conference
- Attendance at the Networking Reception held at Sydney’s premier Blu Bar 36, offering stunning Opera House and Harbour views
- Sit down premium lunch at Shangri-La Hotel
- Morning and Afternoon Refreshment Breaks
- All day complimentary Barista Coffee
- Access to Sponsor material
- Plus: Exclusively for ITS Australia Members, access to speaker presentations post-event via the ITS Australia Knowledge Centre
VENUE | ACCOMMODATION
Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney, is located in the heart of Sydney’s heritage Rocks district on the edge of Sydney Harbour, and within walking distance to the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House. Within minutes’ walk are public transport options including buses, trains and ferries.
Key Dates: 2 – 3 September 2020
Discounted Accommodation: Discounted room rates at the Shangri-La Hotel are available for all conference delegates.
How to Book: Hotel booking link open May 2020
Janette Sofronidis, Event and Sponsorship Manager
Media and Speaker Interviews
Matt Harrison, Stakeholder and Communications Manager
ITS Australia Tel +61 3 9646 6466