REGISTRATION CLOSED – FULLY BOOKED
- Attendance: 120+ (national and international)
- Date: 25 – 26 May 2016
- Venue: Stamford Plaza Hotel, Brisbane
- Email: email@example.com
- Hosted by ITS Australia
This is the one must-attend event on the calendar to stay up to date with the latest tolling trends and technology developments and to meet all the key players under the same roof.
The NeTC Industry Forum has grown out of the National electronic Tolling Committee who focus on a collaborative approach to improving tolling in Australia.
The NeTC Forum is hosted by ITS Australia to support the development of the industry, and is run by industry for industry.
Hosted annually by ITS Australia, the NeTC conference has grown over 11 years to become a must attend event for Australian tolling industry executives. At the last conference, delegates attended from Germany, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Thailand and USA at the two day meeting held in Melbourne.
Who Should Attend
Registration includes 2- full day sessions, Welcome Reception cocktail function, sit down Conference Dinner, daily conference catering and sponsor display material.
- Key decision makers from government road authorities
- Toll road owners and operators
- Major global supplies of transport related technology and services
- Infrastructure providers
- Transport agencies and consultants
- Government policy makers
- Transport related equipment and system providers
- Tag and pass retail providers
Excellent sponsorship packages available – email ITS Australia to secure your organisation’s benefit from alignment with this important ITS smart city tolling event on the national calendar for 2016. Click here for the Sponsorship Prospectus.