#smarttolling @ITS_Australia JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Don’t miss out on Early Bird rates, ends 17 April 2017
- Attendance: 120+ senior tolling executives (national and international)
- Date: 23 – 25 May 2017
- Venue: Swissôtel Sydney
- Email: email@example.com
- Hosted by ITS Australia
Subscribe Subscribe to receive the ITS Australia newsletter to stay up-to-date with the latest conference info!
NeTC2017 flyer Click to share and download 1-pager flyer.
This is the one must-attend event on the calendar to stay up to date with the latest tolling trends and technology developments and to meet all the key players under the same roof. The NeTC Industry Forum has grown out of the National electronic Tolling Committee (NeTC) who focus on a collaborative approach to improving tolling in Australia.
In the Australian Infrastructure Plan, we advocated for fuel excise and registration fees to be abolished in favour of a fairer user-pays approach to road funding where the revenue raised from road users is put back into building and maintaining transport infrastructure.
Philip Davies CEO Infrastructure Australia and confirmed NeTC speaker
The NeTC Forum is hosted by ITS Australia to support the development of the industry, and is run by industry for industry.
Hosted annually by ITS Australia, the NeTC Industry Forum has grown over 11 years to become a must attend event for Australian tolling industry executives. At last year’s event, delegates attended from Germany, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Thailand and USA at the two day meeting held in Brisbane.
- Australian transport industry keeps road user charging top of the agenda for 2017 (Feb 2017)
- ITS industry invited to have its say on smarter tolling technologies (Nov 2016)
Who Should Attend
Registration includes 2 full day sessions, evening Welcome Reception cocktail function, sit down Conference Dinner, technical tours, daily conference catering and sponsor display material. Over 120 national and international senior tolling executives are expected to attend and will include:
- Key decision makers from government road authorities
- Toll road owners and operators
- Major global supplies of transport related technology and services
- Infrastructure providers
- Transport agencies and consultants
- Government policy makers
- Transport related equipment and system providers
- Tag and pass retail providers
Sponsorship packages will provide your organisation with the opportunity to drive sales outcomes by leveraging the promotion, communication and networking channels of the conference and an exclusive option to position branded hand-out collateral and material onsite. More . . .
- Brand Exposure | Position your organisation as a leader
- Delegate Engagement | Educate and inform delegates
- Build your Community | Grow your network, build social media engagement
- Lead Generation | Generate new sales and develop new business partnerships
Don’t miss out on Early Bird discounts, register today! Discount rates and option to register ‘4 staff for the price of 3’ are available for all staff of ITS Australia member organisations. Don’t know if your company is a member? Visit the member list.
Discount accommodation rates for conference delegates at Swissôtel Sydney, book now.
Contact ITS Australia for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +61 3 9646 6466