|#smarttolling @ITS_Australia JOIN THE CONVERSATION|
NeTC 2017 WAS SOLD OUT!!
NeTC 2018 is being planned and will be held 6 – 7 June 2018 in Melbourne. Subscribe to receive ITS Australia newsletters to stay updated so you don’t miss key dates . . . including the Call for Papers and Sponsorship opportunities.
- Attendance: The conference is now SOLD OUT. 140+ senior tolling executives (national and international) will attend. If you missed out, subscribe to receive the ITS Australia newsletter to stay updated on activities.
- Date: 23 – 25 May 2017
- Venue: Swissôtel Sydney, 68 Market Street, Sydney – MAP
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hosted by ITS Australia
Subscribe Subscribe to receive the ITS Australia newsletter to stay up-to-date with the latest conference info!
PROGRAM OUTLINE v2 Download NeTC 2017 Program Outline (updated version)
Hon Minister Pavey
The Hon Minister Pavey, Minister for Roads, Maritime and Freight will make an official address at the NeTC Conference Dinner, in Sydney, attended by Australian and international leaders from the intelligent transport systems industry. Are you hosting guests at the dinner? Email ITS Australia to enquire about reserving a table.
This is the one must-attend event on the calendar to stay up to date with the latest tolling trends and technology developments and to meet all the key players under the same roof. The NeTC Industry Forum has grown out of the National electronic Tolling Committee (NeTC) who focus on a collaborative approach to improving tolling in Australia.
Hon Minister Melinda Pavey, Minister for Roads, Maritime and Freight (Conference Dinner Keynote Address)
“I am looking forward to meeting members of the local, national and international road tolling and transport technology industry, to share information and explore collaborative initiatives to support enhanced mobility.”
Philip Davies, Chief Executive, Infrastructure Australia (Opening Presenter)
“With the Federal Government now committed to a public inquiry on the potential benefits of road market reform, this year’s NeTC Forum is an opportunity to have a frank discussion.”
Mark Byrne, Head of Customer Experience, Transurban (speaker)
“NeTC is a significant opportunity to discuss Australian customer experiences and empowerment.”
Knut Everson, Chief Technologist, Q-Free ASA (speaker)
“NeTC is an important opportunity for the industry to come together to explore every aspect of the road and electronic tolling industry. No stone is left unturned.”
The NeTC Forum is hosted by ITS Australia to support the development of the industry, and is run by industry for industry – a must attend for Australian tolling industry executives.
Download and share 1-pager flyer.
- Converging smarter technologies the focus for NeTC – Asia Pacific’s premier road tolling forum (Apr 2017)
- Transport centres open their doors for NeTC 2017 (March 2017)
- Australian transport industry keeps road user charging top of the agenda for 2017 (Feb 2017)
- ITS industry invited to have its say on smarter tolling technologies (Nov 2016)
Contact ITS Australia for more information: email@example.com or Tel: +61 3 9646 6466