|#smarttolling @ITS_Australia JOIN THE CONVERSATION|
Sponsorship packages available
- Brand Exposure | Position your organisation as a leader with high profile branding, exclusivity and media exposure
- Delegate Engagement | Educate and inform delegates, openly elevate your brand, demonstrate how your products are leading the industry
- Build your Community | Grow your network, positive social media mentions providing you opportunity to build your social media engagement
- Lead Generation | Strengthen market visibility and showcase your market leadership, generate new sales and develop new business partnerships
The conference theme, Converging Smarter Tolling Technologies will address the challenges and opportunities faced by the tolling industry and their impact on business and personal mobility.
User pay services, congestion management and road tolling is an ongoing discussion affecting all road users. One of the hot topics during the 2016 ITS World Congress was road user charging. Any potential future change away from the current fuel-excise based system would greatly impact governments, agencies, industry and users. The 2017 NeTC Forum will be an opportunity to continue this discussion and provide a platform for diverse industry partners and competitors to come together and explore ways to make Australia’s road network safer and more productive.
Download the Sponsorship Prospectus for more information. Sponsorship packages will provide opportunity to drive sales outcomes by leveraging the promotions, communication and networking channels of the conference and exclusive option to position branded hand-out collateral and material onsite.
ITS Australia Members – 10% discount to sponsorship fee
Exposure, Promotion and Logo Branding
All sponsors enjoy a high level of industry exposure, promotion and logo branding:
- Sponsor logo acknowledgement on conference website with web link
- Sponsor logo on Opening session slide
- Verbal recognition of sponsorship by Session Chair
- Positive social media mentions
- Opportunity for sponsor logo on other promotional material where sponsors are recognized, included but not limited to advertising, enewsletters, brochures and flyers, promotion at other events (print and production deadlines apply).
To Book | More Information
ITS Australia (ABN 24 090 235 493) remains the host and conference organisers of this event.