|* #smarttolling * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Abstracts | Program | Sponsorship | Venue & Accommodation | About | Who Should Attend|
Registration will open March 2018
- Attendance: 140+ senior tolling executives (national and international)
- Date: 6 – 7 June 2018
- Venue: Crown Promenade Hotel, Melbourne – MAP
- Invited speakers: National and international speakers
- Networking: 2 Social networking functions included with registration
- Sponsorship: Excellent opportunities available, request the Prospectus today
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organised and hosted by ITS Australia
Newsletters Stay up-to-date with the latest industry and conference planning!
Australia is a world leader in tolling and has undertaken considerable work on new models of transport pricing across the road network. The business opportunities are impossible to predict, but demand for infrastructure and software to support a growth in demand for trips creates opportunities for business as well as for government.
Attendees at the National electronic Tolling and Charging Worldwide conference will explore the trends and technologies driving new business sales opportunities. The National electronic Tolling and Charging Worldwide Conference is the must-attend event on the calendar to stay up to date with these important discussions and to meet all the key players under the same roof. More . . .
This event is not open to the public or media.
Contact ITS Australia for more information: email@example.com or Tel: +61 3 9646 6466