|* #smarttolling * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Registration | Program | Technical Tour | Speakers | Premium Sponsors | Welcome Reception | Conference Dinner | Sponsorship Opportunities | Venue | Accommodation | About | Abstracts | Who Should Attend | Committee|
Thank you for attending NeTC 2018 – we hope you found the presentations and networking valuable, and that you had fun! ITS Australia would especially like to thank our Program Committee and presenters for sharing your insights and time, and our sponsors for your continued support of ITS Australia activities. We hope to see you at NeTC 2019 Brisbane – details announced soon!
- Theme: Tolling and Beyond
- Attendance: 140+ senior tolling executives (national and international)
- Date: 6 – 7 June 2018
- Venue: Crown Promenade Hotel, Melbourne – MAP
- Invited speakers: National and international speakers
- Networking: 2 Social networking functions included with registration
- Technical Tour: To AIMES at The University of Melbourne
- Sponsorship: Excellent opportunities available, request the Prospectus today
- Email: [email protected]
- Organised and hosted by ITS Australia
- Global leaders in road pricing to speak at NeTC 2018 Worldwide on CAVs and toll-road trials Melbourne, 14 May 2018
- NeTC Conference wrap-up – Australian and global tolling leaders have gathered for 2 days to tackle challenges in keeping transport moving Melbourne, 7 June 2018
Newsletters Stay up-to-date with the latest industry and conference planning.
NeTC 2018 Flyer Download and share NeTC 2018 conference flyer.
Australia is a world leader in tolling and has undertaken considerable work on new models of transport pricing across the road network. The business opportunities are impossible to predict, but demand for infrastructure and software to support a growth in demand for trips creates opportunities for business as well as for government.
Attendees at the National electronic Tolling and Charging Worldwide conference will explore the trends and technologies driving new business sales opportunities. The National electronic Tolling and Charging Worldwide Conference is the must-attend event on the calendar to stay up to date with these important discussions and to meet all the key players under the same roof. More . . .
This event is not open to the public or media.
Contact ITS Australia for more information: [email protected] or Tel: +61 3 9646 6466