|* #smarttolling * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Registration | Program | Technical Tour | Speakers | Premium Sponsors | Welcome Reception | Conference Dinner | Sponsorship Opportunities | Venue | Accommodation | About | Abstracts | Who Should Attend | Committee|
The Smart Transport for Australia Report developed from the ITS World Congress 2016 Melbourne reports that road pricing covering all modes, including freight, together with eventual integration with public transport pricing, will optimise the use of resources, improve economic outcomes, and reduce congestion waste. This will deliver equity, a fairer charging system for road use and a more sustainable revenue raising system than the present taxing regime.
Australia is a world leader in tolling and has undertaken considerable work on new models of transport pricing across the road network. The business opportunities are impossible to predict, but demand for infrastructure and software to support a likely growth in demand for trips creates opportunities for business as well as for government. The wealth of information that is now available through big data will allow better and more explicit decisions about public transport pricing and relative pricing across modes to be explored, along with work to develop sufficient public acceptance of the merits of change.
Attendees at the National electronic Tolling and Charging Worldwide conference will explore these emerging trends and the new technologies leading to new business development opportunities.
The 2018 National electronic Tolling and Charging Worldwide conference is the must-attend event on the calendar to stay up to date with these important discussions and to meet all the key players under the same roof.
NeTC 2018 has grown out of the National electronic Tolling Committee who focus on a collaborative approach to improving transportation in Australia and creating global partnerships.
NeTC 2018 is organised and hosted by Australia and presented by industry for industry – a must attend for Australian and global tolling industry executives to openly and freely discuss industry issues.
This event is not open to the public or media.
- Attendance: 140+ senior tolling executives (national and international)
- Date: 6 – 7 June 2018
- Venue: Crown Promenade Hotel, Melbourne – MAP
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organised and hosted by ITS Australia
About ITS Australia
ITS Australia promotes the development and deployment of advanced technologies to deliver safer, more efficient and environmentally sustainable transport across all public and private modes – air, sea, road and rail. Affiliated with peak ITS organisations globally, ITS Australia is a major contributor to the development of the industry. ITS Australia is an independent not-for-profit incorporated membership representing ITS suppliers, government authorities, academia and transport businesses and users. More . . .
- Who are the corporate members of ITS Australia, is your organisation listed? Joining as a corporate member is easy.
- Read about the member benefits
- Did you know that, all employees of corporate members are entitled to enjoy the member benefits?! This means, you can create your own unique login to access discounted rates to attend ITS Australia events, access valuable resource information on the Member-Only Knowledge Centre, and much more. Go to the login page to set-up your own login, or to re-set if you’ve forgotten your password.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any queries:
Tel: +61 3 9646 6466