|* #smarttolling * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Registration | Program | Technical Tour | Speakers | Premium Sponsors | Welcome Reception | Conference Dinner | Sponsorship Opportunities | Venue | Accommodation | About | Abstracts | Who Should Attend | Committee|
Expected to attract 140+ tolling and road charging specialists to network, discuss and debate this important ITS sector. Registration includes all sessions for the 2-day conference, Welcome Reception cocktail function, Conference Dinner, optional Technical Tours, daily catering plus industry hand-out collateral. ITS Australia members and non-members are invited to register. This event is not open to media or public.
- All sessions for the 2-day conference
- Ticket to the Welcome Reception cocktail function
- Ticket to the Conference Dinner
- Sit down premium lunches
- Refreshments at Morning and Afternoon Breaks, Arrival Barista Coffee
- Access to material on the Sponsor Display Table
- Optional technical tours
- Access to conference accommodation rates at the conference venue, stay at Crown Promenade, Crown Metropol or Crown Towers
- Exclusively for ITS Australia Members: Access to speaker presentations post-event via the Knowledge Centre
ITS Australia Members
Save on registration fees as a member . . . Did you know that all employees of ITS Australia corporate members are entitled to register at discounted member rates! To apply the discount, simply enter the Member Code when prompted on the registration form. The Member Code is located in the Knowledge Centre (members should login to the Knowledge Centre and search for a document called “NeTC 2018 Member Code”).
HELP: For help on how to apply a code, download How to Apply a Registration Code.
Member registration entitlements:
- Discount on the Registration Fee
- Group Registration: register ‘4 staff for the price of 3’ at discounted member rates (Group registration is exclusive to members)
Not yet a member? Email ITS Australia to discuss how your organisation can join the growing list of organisations that are now connected with Australia’s peak reference body for Intelligent Transport Systems, or visit the Membership pages to join online or for more info. Join today – stay connected!
Register early to take advantage of staggered discount rates – the earlier you register, the more you save.
(until 31 Mar 2018)
1 Apr 2018
26 May 2018
(Member Code required)
Additional Guest Ticket
Additional Guest Ticket
- Fees listed include 10% GST.
- ITS Australia members are entitled to a discounted rate – members must login to the Knowledge Centre to access the Member Code (search for a document called “NeTC 2018 Member Code”).
- HELP: For help on how to apply a code, download How to Apply a Registration Code.
- The Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner networking functions are included with registration – Additional Guest Tickets for colleagues or key business targets are available for purchase via the Registration Form.
- ITS Australia has partnered with Eventbrite as its online registration technology partner.
Speakers and Moderators
All speakers and moderators should complete their registration for the conference. A discounted rate is available – instructions on how to register will be emailed by the conference organisers.
Large Group Registration
Want to register 6 or more, then talk to us about incorporating your registrations into a tailored sponsorship package that includes valuable branding and industry positioning opportunities. Email ITS Australia to discuss a package that will work for you.
This event is not open to the media.
Cancellation, Changes, Refunds
Registration, Social Function
- Please email changes to contact details to ITS Australia [email protected]
- Cancellation requests received on or before 6 May 2018 will be refunded in full – see notes below on How to Request a Refund.
- No refunds are available after this date – however as an alternative to cancelling, you may transfer your registration to another member of your organisation.
- The conference organisers reserve the right to cancel or vary optional activities if minimum numbers are not reached.
How to Request a Refund
- Credit Card Payments: If you have paid online by credit card, you can request a refund online. To request a refund, go to Tickets in your Eventbrite account (go here if you’ve never logged in before), find your order, then select “Request a Refund”. ITS Australia should respond within 1 week. See How to Request a Refund
- Invoice: If you have paid by direct deposit via invoice, please email a refund request to ITS Australia [email protected]
All enquiries can be directed to the conference organisers, ITS Australia:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +61 3 9646 6466