|#SmartTolling * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Registration | Program | Technical Tour | Welcome Reception | Conference Dinner | Sponsorship | Accommodation | Venue | Abstracts | Committee|
National electronic Tolling and Charging WORLDWIDE 2019 Brisbane
National electronic Tolling and Charging | NeTC 2019 Brisbane
Date: 4 – 6 June 2019
Venue: Rydges South Bank, 9 Glenelg Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101 – MAP
- Welcome Reception – 4 June 2019
- DAY 1 Sessions and Conference Dinner – 5 June 2019
- DAY 2 Sessions and optional Technical Tour – 6 June 2019
Newsletters Subscribe and stay updated!
Australia continues to be a world leader in tolling and has undertaken considerable work on new models of transport pricing across the road network. The business opportunities are impossible to predict, but demand for infrastructure and software to support a growth in demand for trips creates opportunities for business as well as for government.
Attendees at the National electronic Tolling and Charging Worldwide conference will explore the trends and technologies driving new business sales opportunities. The National electronic Tolling and Charging Worldwide Conference is the must-attend event on the calendar to stay up to date with these important discussions and to meet all the key players under the same roof.
This event is not open to the public or media.
Who Will Attend
Over 140 national and international senior tolling and aligned industry ITS executives are expected to attend:
- Aligned industries with interest in tolling and charging developments and trends, MaaS, Public Transport Operators
- Key decision makers from government road authorities
- Toll road owners and operators
- Major global supplies of transport related technology and services
- Infrastructure providers
- Transport agencies and consultants
- Government policy makers
- Transport related equipment and system providers
- Tag and pass retail providers
Contact ITS Australia for more information: [email protected] or Tel: +61 3 9646 6466