|#SmartTolling * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Registration | Program | Technical Tour | Welcome Reception | Conference Dinner | Sponsorship | Accommodation | Venue | Committee|
Abstract submissions have closed. Thank you for your submissions . . . reviews have been completed by the Program Committee and notifications have been issued.
- Australian Project Updates
- Project Updates from Overseas
- Tolling and Charging across Aligned Industries
- Emerging Technology, GPS, Cloud and Trends
- C-ITS, CAVs, Positioning and Tolling
- Community, Customer and User Experiences
- Compliance, Disputes, Enforcement: Improvements, Trends, Case Studies
- Policy Framework, Government Perspectives, Standards, Harmonisation
- Data: Privacy, Security, Information Brokering
- Trials, Pilots, Case Studies: Australia, Overseas
- Social Licence, Behavioural Economics
- Asset Management and Maintenance
- Freight Access and Innovations
- Abstracts should be 200 words and written as a full paragraph.
- Multiple abstracts per submitter are permitted, to max 4.
- Results notifications sent March 2019.
- Only abstracts received via the Online Submission Form will be considered.
- There is no funding provided to presenters at the conference, however a discounted Speaker
- Registration Fee is available.
- Presenters responsible for own expenses and arrangements to attend and present.
- Presenters to make themselves available for the full meeting to provide value and networking opportunities to attendees.
- There can be max 2 speakers per abstract / presentation.
- The organisers reserve the right to adjust the timeline as required.
Submissions will be reviewed by the Program Committee; notifications will be sent March 2019.
There is no funding provided for speakers to attend and present at the conference, however a discounted Speaker Registration Fee will be available. Speakers are asked to make every effort to attend the 2-day conference and social networking functions, to network and share their insights with delegates.
Who Should Submit
- Aligned industries with interest in tolling and charging developments and trends, MaaS, Public Transport
- Key decision makers from government road authorities
- Toll road owners and operators
- Major global supplies of transport related technology and services
- Infrastructure providers
- Transport agencies and consultants
- Government policy makers
- Transport related equipment and system providers
- Tag and pass retail providers