|#SmartTolling * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Abstracts | Program | Welcome Reception | Conference Dinner | Registration | Accommodation | Venue|
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM Deadline: 8 February 2019
The NeTC 2019 Program Committee invite you to submit abstracts for consideration for oral presentation at the National electronic Tolling and Charging Conference 2019 hosted by ITS Australia. From the submissions received, the Program Committee will also be looking to identify panelists for participation on Panel Discussions.
- Australian Project Updates
- Project Updates from Overseas
- Tolling and Charging across Aligned Industries
- Emerging Technology, GPS, Cloud and Trends
- C-ITS, CAVs, Positioning and Tolling
- Community, Customer and User Experiences
- Compliance, Disputes, Enforcement: Improvements, Trends, Case Studies
- Policy Framework, Government Perspectives, Standards, Harmonisation
- Data: Privacy, Security, Information Brokering
- Trials, Pilots, Case Studies: Australia, Overseas
- Social Licence, Behavioural Economics
- Asset Management and Maintenance
- Freight Access and Innovations
- Abstracts should be 200 words and written as a full paragraph.
- Multiple abstracts per submitter are permitted, to max 4.
- Results notifications sent March 2019.
- Only abstracts received via the Online Submission Form will be considered.
- There is no funding provided to presenters at the conference, however a discounted Speaker
- Registration Fee is available.
- Presenters responsible for own expenses and arrangements to attend and present.
- Presenters to make themselves available for the full meeting to provide value and networking opportunities to attendees.
- There can be max 2 speakers per abstract / presentation.
- The organisers reserve the right to adjust the timeline as required.
Submissions will be reviewed by the Program Committee; notifications will be sent March 2019.
There is no funding provided for speakers to attend and present at the conference, however a discounted Speaker Registration Fee will be available. Speakers are asked to make every effort to attend the 2-day conference and social networking functions, to network and share their insights with delegates.
Who Should Submit
- Aligned industries with interest in tolling and charging developments and trends, MaaS, Public Transport
- Key decision makers from government road authorities
- Toll road owners and operators
- Major global supplies of transport related technology and services
- Infrastructure providers
- Transport agencies and consultants
- Government policy makers
- Transport related equipment and system providers
- Tag and pass retail providers