|#SmartTolling * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Abstracts | Program | Welcome Reception | Conference Dinner | Registration | Accommodation | Venue|
Early Bird Registration open – February 2019
Over 140 national and international senior tolling and aligned industry ITS executives are expected to attend. ITS Australia members and non-members are invited to register. Not open to the media or public.
- Admittance to all sessions and panel discussions
- Welcome Reception cocktail function at stunning Brisbane riverside venue
- Networking Conference Dinner with feature entertainment
- Complimentary all-day barista coffee
- Premium lunches, refreshments, morning / afternoon teas
- Access to sponsor display material
- Optional Technical Tour to Brisbane transportation and research hub
- Exclusive access to discounted accommodation at Rydges South Bank, including late check-out and weekend stay options
- Exclusively for ITS Australia Members: Access to speaker presentations post-event via the Knowledge Centre
ITS Australia Members
Save on registration fees as a member . . . Did you know that all employees of ITS Australia corporate members are entitled to register at discounted member rates! To apply the discount, simply enter the Member Code when prompted on the registration form. The Member Code is located in the Knowledge Centre (members should login to the Knowledge Centre and search for a document called “NeTC 2019 Member Code” – available when registration opens).
Member registration entitlements:
- Discount on the Registration Fee
- Group Registration Discount: register ‘4 staff for the price of 3’ at discounted member rates (Group registration discount is exclusive to members)
Not yet a member? Email ITS Australia to discuss how your organisation can join the growing list of organisations that are now connected with Australia’s peak reference body for Intelligent Transport Systems, or visit the Membership pages to join online or for more info. Join today – stay connected!
***Registration Fees – to be announced February 2019 when Early Bird Registration Opens***
Register early to take advantage of staggered discount rates – the earlier you register, the more you save.
- Fees listed will include 10% GST.
- ITS Australia members are entitled to a discounted rate – members must login to the Knowledge Centre to access the Member Code (search for a document called “NeTC 2019 Member Code”).
- The Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner networking functions are included with registration – Additional Guest Tickets for colleagues or key business targets are available for purchase via the Registration Form.
- ITS Australia has partnered with Eventbrite as its online registration technology partner.
Speakers and Moderators
All speakers and moderators should complete their registration for the conference. A discounted speaker / moderator rate will be available – instructions on how to register will be emailed by the conference organisers.
Large Group Registration
Need to register a group of 6 or more, then talk to us about incorporating your registrations into a tailored sponsorship package that includes valuable branding and industry positioning opportunities. Email ITS Australia to discuss a package that will work for you.
Cancellation, Changes, Refunds
Registration, Social Functions
- Please email changes to contact details to ITS Australia [email protected]
- Requests for cancellations must be submitted in writing. Cancellation requests received on or before 5 May 2019 will be refunded in full – see notes below on How to Request a Refund.
- No refunds are available after this date – however as an alternative to cancelling, you may transfer your registration to a colleague in your organisation.
- The conference organisers reserve the right to cancel or vary optional activities if minimum numbers are not reached.
How to Request a Refund
- Credit Card Payments: If you have paid online by credit card, you can request a refund online. To request a refund, go to Tickets in your Eventbrite account (go here if you’ve never logged in before), find your order, then select “Request a Refund”. ITS Australia should respond within 1 week. See How to Request a Refund
- Invoice: If you have paid by direct deposit via invoice, please email a refund request to ITS Australia [email protected]
All enquiries can be directed to the conference organisers:
E: [email protected]
T: +61 3 9646 6466