|#SmartTolling * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Registration | Program | Welcome Reception | Conference Dinner | Sponsorship | Accommodation | Venue |
Abstracts | Committee
Early Bird Registration Open
Over 140 national and international senior tolling and aligned industry ITS executives are expected to attend. ITS Australia members and non-members are invited to register. Not open to the media or public.
- Admittance to all sessions and panel discussions
- Welcome Reception cocktail function at stunning Brisbane riverside venue
- Networking Conference Dinner with feature entertainment
- Complimentary all-day barista coffee
- Premium lunches, refreshments, morning / afternoon teas
- Access to sponsor display material
- Optional Technical Tour to Brisbane transportation and research hub
- Exclusive access to discounted accommodation at Rydges South Bank, including late check-out and weekend stay options
- Exclusively for ITS Australia Members: Access to speaker presentations post-event via the Knowledge Centre
ITS Australia Members
Save on registration fees as a member . . . Did you know that all employees of ITS Australia corporate members are entitled to register at discounted member rates! To apply the discount, simply enter the Member Code when prompted on the registration form. The Member Code is located in the Knowledge Centre (members should login to the Knowledge Centre and search for a document called “NeTC 2019 Member Code”).
Member registration entitlements:
- Discount on the Registration Fee
- Group Registration Discount: register ‘4 staff for the price of 3’ at discounted member rates (Group registration discount is exclusive to members)
Not yet a member? Email ITS Australia to discuss how your organisation can join the growing list of organisations that are now connected with Australia’s peak reference body for Intelligent Transport Systems, or visit the Membership pages to join online or for more info. Join today – stay connected!
Register early to take advantage of staggered discount rates – the earlier you register, the more you save.
(until 29 Mar 2019)
30 Mar 2019
21 May 2019
(Member Code required)
Additional Guest Ticket
|Additional Conference Dinner||$198||$198||$198|
- Fees listed will include 10% GST.
- ITS Australia members are entitled to a discounted rate – members must login to the Knowledge Centre to access the Member Code (search for a document called “NeTC 2019 Member Code”).
- The Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner networking functions are included with registration – Additional Guest Tickets for colleagues or key business targets are available for purchase via the Registration Form.
- ITS Australia has partnered with Eventbrite as its online registration technology partner.
Speakers and Moderators
All speakers and moderators should complete their registration for the conference. A discounted speaker / moderator rate will be available – instructions on how to register will be emailed by the conference organisers.
Large Group Registration
Need to register a group of 6 or more, then talk to us about incorporating your registrations into a tailored sponsorship package that includes valuable branding and industry positioning opportunities. Email ITS Australia to discuss a package that will work for you.
Cancellation, Changes, Refunds
Registration, Social Functions
- Please email [email protected] for any changes to the ticket holder.
- Requests for cancellations should be emailed to [email protected]. Cancellation requests received on or before 4 May 2019 will be refunded in full.
- No refunds are available after this date – however as an alternative to cancelling, you may transfer your registration to a colleague in your organisation.
- The conference organisers reserve the right to cancel or vary optional activities if minimum numbers are not reached.
All enquiries can be directed to the conference organisers:
E: [email protected]
T: +61 3 9646 6466