|#SmartTolling * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | Registration | Program | Technical Tour | Welcome Reception | Conference Dinner | Sponsorship | Accommodation | Venue | Committee|
Venue: Stokehouse Q, Sidon Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101 MAP
Date: Tuesday 4 June 2019
Time: 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Dress: Relaxed business attire
- Neil Scales OBE Director-General, Chief Executive Officer andf Chair, Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Mike Keating Assistant Commissioner, Road Policing Command, Queensland Police Service
- Silje Troseth General Manager, Q-Free Australia
- Dean Zabrieszach ITS Australia President and Chief Executive HMI Technologies
Stokehouse Q is one of Brisbane’s favourite riverside dining destinations, encapsulating the best of absolute waterfront locations with an open-plan restaurant overlooking the river and a design that takes full advantage of the celebrated Queensland climate. With such views sure to impress and fabulous drinks and canapés, this is the ideal environment to renew connections and build your network ahead of the conference.
A leisurely 10 minute walk (800 m) from the conference venue along South Bank’s rivers edge. The Welcome Reception is included as complimentary with registration, with additional guest tickets available to purchase for colleagues and key business targets.
Street parking is available nearby on Little Dock Street and Dock Street. Please be aware, however, that there is construction taking place in this area that may impact access to car parking bays. There is a Secure Parking facility in Southbank at 40 Tribune Street, a 400m walk from Stokehouse Q.
- Conference Delegate: included as complimentary with Registration
- Additional Guest Ticket: $110 (inc gst)