Notice of Annual General Meeting 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of Intelligent Transport Systems Australia Inc. Registration number A0026405C, ARBN 090 235 493 (“Association”) will be held on Thursday 22 November 2018 at 5pm at Transport and Main Roads, 61 Mary Street, Brisbane. MAP
RSVP to attend the AGM to [email protected] or on 03 9646 6466 by 20th November 2018
For those not able to attend the AGM, proxy forms will be distributed on November 15, enabling your voting intentions to be included.
The following matters will be considered:
1. To adopt the attached minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting.
2. To receive the President’s report on the affairs of the Association during the financial year ended 30 June 2018.
3. To adopt the annual accounts for the year ended 30 June 2018.
4. To elect Board members for 2018 after considering nominations, as detailed in the Notice of Board Members Election.
5. To consider and if deemed appropriate to pass the following proposed special resolution:
THAT Intelligent Transport Systems Australia Inc. adopt the Rules attached as Annexure A in place of its current Rules.
Annexure A accompanies this notice. Please refer to the Explanatory Notes below concerning the proposed special resolution.
6. To consider any other business of which notice has been properly given.
Following the AGM, ITS Australia will be hosting the ITS Awards Presentation Night Dinner.
2018 Board Election
Details of Board candidates and candidate statements for the 2018 ITS Australia Board election are available here.
You can vote by:
1. Attending the AGM in person and casting your vote
5pm, Thursday 22 November 2018
Transport and Main Roads
61 Mary Street, Brisbane
2. Submitting a proxy form to [email protected] by 4pm Tuesday 20 November. Proxy forms have been issued to the main contact at each member organisation.
Note that if you do not complete Item 3 or 4 of the proxy form, you will be taken to have abstained in relation to Item 4 (the election of Board members) and Item 5 (the proposed special resolution to adopt new rules) respectively on the Notice of Annual General Meeting (the election of Board members).
Please contact the office on 03 9646 6466 or [email protected] if you have any queries.