Notice of Annual General Meeting 2019
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of Intelligent Transport Systems Australia Inc. Registration number A0026405C, ARBN 090 235 493 (“Association”) will be held:
5:00pm, Thursday 21 November 2019
The Office for Design and Architecture
Ground Floor, 28 Leigh St
Adelaide SA 5000 (map)
RSVP to attend the AGM by emailing ITS Australia or calling 03 9646 6466 by 19 November 2019.
Members not able to attend the AGM are invited to email ITS Australia to request a proxy form. To be valid, proxy forms must be completed and submitted to ITS Australia by 5:00pm, Tuesday 19 November 2019.
The following matters will be considered:
- To adopt the attached minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting.
- To receive the President’s report on the affairs of the Association during the financial year ended 30 June 2019.
- To adopt the annual accounts for the year ended 30 June 2019.
- To elect Board members for 2019 after considering nominations, as detailed in the Notice of Board Members Election.
- To consider any other business of which notice has been properly given.
Following the AGM, ITS Australia will host the ITS Australia National Awards.
2019 Board Election
Details of Board candidates and candidate statements for the 2019 ITS Australia Board election are available here.
You can vote by:
1. Attending the AGM in person and casting your vote
2. Submitting a valid proxy form to [email protected] by 5pm Tuesday 19 November. Proxy forms can be obtained emailing ITS Australia at the same email address.
Please contact the office on 03 9646 6466 or [email protected] if you have any queries.