|* #itssummit * @ITS_Australia * Subscribe to newsletter * STAY UPDATED!|
|Home | REGISTRATION | Conference App | Accommodation | Program | Technical Tours | Social Functions | Sponsorship | Exhibition - Exhibitor List | Who Should Attend | About | Venue | Committee | Media | Abstracts|
The 6th Australian ITS Summit 2018 has ended and was a great success.
More than 800 international and Australian ITS and aligned industry professionals attended the ITS Summit to hear over 120 Australian and international speakers over 2 days, visited the industry trade display and experienced leading Sydney technology centres on Technical Tours. With the support of Premier Partners, Transport for New South Wales and Roads and Maritime Services, the ITS Australia hosted event and record attendance at the International Convention Centre Sydney reflects the increasing level of interest in the Australian ITS industry.
Speaker slides will soon be made available on the ITS Australia members-only Knowledge Centre. Don’t know if your organisation is a member? Click here to see the Member List – or click here to see the benefits of membership and how your organisation can join easily online. Membership benefits are available to all employees whether your organisation has 5, 50, 500 or 1000+, with each employee able to create their own unique login credentials to access the valuable resource area of the Knowledge Centre, discounted registration and more.
7th Australian ITS Summit 2019
28 – 29 August 2019
The 7th Australian ITS Summit will be held in 28 – 29 August 2019 at the newly expanded Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre – plans are underway to deliver an engaging and informative event. Subscribe to receive ITS Australia newsletters to stay updated on important planning dates, or email ITS Australia for opportunities regarding abstract submission, sponsorship and exhibition displays: [email protected]
Gallery – ITS Summit 2018
- Theme: Shaping Future Transport – Australia’s leading transport technology event
- Attendance: Over 800 intelligent transport systems and aligned industry professionals (national and international) have already registered!
- Date: Tuesday 28 – Wednesday 29 August 2018
- Venue: International Convention Centre Sydney – MAP
- Program: Two days of plenary and concurrent sessions, interactive discussion panels
- Registration: Advance registration discounts – the earlier you register, the more you save!
- Sponsorship and Exhibition: 40+ industry exhibitors, see listing . . .
- Technical Tours: Optional behind the scene tours to Sydney ITS technologies and control centres
- Conference Accommodation: At nearby Sydney hotels for delegates
- Media: Open to media, apply for accreditation
- Hosted by ITS Australia
- Download Summit flyer
Newsletters Subscribe to stay updated!
Media Releases / Reports Released
- Australian ITS Summit 2018, hosted by ITS Australia, breaks attendance records Melbourne, 4 September 2018
- ITS Australia launches MaaS in Australia: Customer Insights and Opportunities Melbourne, 31 July 2018
- ITS Australia to host 2018 Australian ITS Summit in partnership with NSW Government Melbourne, Sydney 8 June 2018
ITS Australia will host the 6th Australian Intelligent Transport Systems Summit 2018 that will bring together 450+ Australian and international executives from the emerging transport technology sector over 2 days to share information, learn, do business and network.
With a conference theme of SHAPING FUTURE TRANSPORT, the Australian ITS Summit will be a multi-stream conference with over 120 speakers over 6 concurrent sessions over 2 days, Keynote and Plenary presentations, panel discussions and with optional Technical Tours. The program has been developed from the Call for Papers and invitations to national and international industry leaders. More . . .
The Australian ITS Summit 2018 is open to media – contact ITS Australia’s Communication Manager to discuss attendance accreditation, podcast and speaker interview opportunities: [email protected]
Contact the conference organisers:
T: +61 3 9646 6466