ITS Australia Business Networking Event – Adelaide 2018
DATE: Tuesday 17 April 2018
TIME: 5.15pm (5.30pm start) – 7.30pm
- Presentations will first be held at Flinders University: Flinders @Tonsley Building, Lecture Theatre 1, Ground floor, Flinders University, 1284 South Road, Tonsley, South Australia
- Followed by networking, tour and refreshments at nearby SAGE Automation: F22 /6 MAB Eastern Promenade, 1284 South Road, Tonsley – 2 min walk across campus
FREE TO ATTEND
- Open to ITS Professionals, Members and Non-Members welcome
- Registration essential, places are limited
- Snap-shot presentations by industry leaders
- Access to Sage Automation technologies: NSW Northern Beaches tidal flow control, and ITS panels for the Darlington Upgrade project
- Networking drinks and canapes served
- Principal Sponsor: SAGE Automation
- Organised and hosted by: ITS Australia
Planning for the next big thing in infrastructure and transport provides a fantastic opportunity to utilise the latest technology and intelligent transport systems. In 2016, the South Australian Government announced in their State Budget announced the highest spend on infrastructure in four years – $12.1 billion on large-scale infrastructure projects and the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure has been implementing a variety of projects since including the AdeLINK tram extension, the O-Bahn City Access Project and the Darlington Upgrade Project flagged as an important stage in the delivery of Adelaide’s North-South Corridor.
The ITS Australia Business Networking event will be an opportunity to learn more about key initiatives by the South Australian Government and other ITS industry participants. Access to Sage Automation technologies will provide a viewing of the latest technologies for NSW Northern Beaches tidal flow control, and ITS panels for the Darlington Upgrade project. Open to ITS professionals, make sure you attend to hear the latest news and keep pace with your networks.
5.15pm Arrival at Flinders University, networking and name badge collection
President ITS Australia and Chief Executive HMI Technologies
Chief Executive, SAGE Automation
Welcome from the Principal Sponsor
General Manager, Commercial and Legal, Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure, South Australia Government
ITS Activity in South Australia
Deputy Director, New Venture Institute at Flinders University, South Australia
Opportunities for ITS Start-Ups: Working to foster innovation and forge the next generation of successful South Australian start-ups
ITS Project Delivery Manager, SAGE Automation
The Olli and its OlliStop – a work in motion, and AddInsight data analytics for the real world
Vice President Marketing, Cohda Wireless
CAVs @ Cohda
Chief Executive, ITS Australia
Opportunities across ITS Australia Activities
— Following presentations, attendees will be escorted to SAGE Automation, F22 /6 MAB Eastern Promenade, 1284 South Road, Tonsley SA 5042 (2 min walk across campus)
SAGE Automation Production Facility Tour
Networking, Drinks and Canapés served
Cancellations and Changes
- If you are unable to attend for whatever reason, please let us know as this is a catered event.
- You may transfer your registration to a colleague within your organisation. To ensure we have time to prepare your colleague’s name badge and other arrangements, please try to let us know asap.
- Please also let us know if your details change so that we can prepare an accurate name badge for you, and keep you updated on event planning news.
ITS Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +61 3 9646 6466