ITS Australia Business Networking Event – Melbourne 2018
Online Registration RSVP: 23 July 2018
DATE: Tuesday 31 July 2018
TIME: 5.15pm (5.30pm start) – 7.30pm
WHERE: Toyota Australia, 155 Bertie Street, Port Melbourne VIC 3207 MAP
FREE TO ATTEND
- Open to ITS Professionals, Members and Non-Members welcome
- Registration essential, places are limited
- Snap-shot presentations by industry leaders
- Networking drinks and canapes served
- Principal Sponsor: Toyota
- Organised and hosted by: ITS Australia
- RSVP: Monday 23 July 2018 (please RSVP as this is a catered event)
(Not open to the public.)
Infrastructure and transport in Australia faces many challenges, including population growth. This, in turn, provides a fantastic opportunity to utilise the latest technology and intelligent transport systems. Robust, long-term planning will be key and the ITS Australia Business Networking event is an opportunity to learn more about key initiatives in Victoria.
Also, on display will be Toyota’s Mirai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle – come on down and see the future of fuel!
Make sure you attend to stay informed and keep pace with your networks. Drinks and canapes served.
Open to ITS Professionals
Members and Non Members Welcome
5.15pm Arrival at Toyota Australia, networking and name badge collection
President ITS Australia and Chief Executive HMI Technologies
Vice President, Product and Corporate Services, Toyota Australia
Welcome from the Principal Sponsor and Activities in the CAV Sector
MaaS Report Launch
MaaS in Australia: Customer Insights and Opportunities for Mobility as a Service
Project Director, UK Autodrive, Arup United Kingdom
UK Autodrive Status Update
Chief Executive, ITS Australia
Opportunities across ITS Australia Activities
ONSITE DEMO: Vehicle displays – Mirai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle
Networking, Drinks and Canapés served
Cancellations and Changes
- If you are unable to attend for whatever reason, please let us know as this is a catered event.
- You may transfer your registration to a colleague. To ensure we have time to prepare your colleague’s name badge and other arrangements, please try to let us know asap.
ITS Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +61 3 9646 6466