ITS Australia Federal Government Roundtable – Canberra 2018
ITS Business Networking Event
DATE: Tuesday 4 September 2018
TIME: 5.15pm (5.30pm start) – 7.30pm
WHERE: Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities, 111 Alinga Street, Canberra ACT 2601 MAP
FREE TO ATTEND
- Open to ITS Professionals, Members and Non-Members welcome
- Registration essential, places are limited
- Snap-shot presentations by industry leaders
- Networking drinks and canapes served
- Principal Sponsor: Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities, Australian Government
- Organised and hosted by: ITS Australia
(Not open to the public.)
The ITS Australia Government Roundtable event provides you with the opportunity to contribute to the conversation with Federal Government around the future of ITS in Australia. Join us in Canberra as we hear from the Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities.
Roland Pittar, General Manager, Transport Technology Futures Taskforce will lead the presentations providing an overview of the Department’s latest plans.
The ITS Business Networking Events are free to attend, open to all ITS professionals and hosted by ITS Australia – members and non-members welcome. We invite you, and your colleagues to come along to hear the latest news and keep pace with your networks in a relaxed and social environment. Drinks and canapes served.
Open to ITS Professionals
Members and Non Members Welcome
5.15pm Arrival, networking and name badge collection
President ITS Australia and Chief Executive HMI Technologies
General Manager, Transport Technology Futures Taskforce, Portfolio Coordination and Research Division
Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities, Australian Government
Federal Government Update
Chief Executive, Seeing Machines
An update from Seeing Machines on Driver Monitoring Systems (DMS) and CAN Drive
Canberra Operating Centre Manager, GHD
Chief Executive, ITS Australia
Opportunities across ITS Australia Activities
Networking, Drinks and Canapés served
Cancellations and Changes
- If you are unable to attend for whatever reason, please let us know as this is a catered event.
- You may transfer your registration to a colleague. To ensure we have time to prepare your colleague’s name badge and other arrangements, please try to let us know asap.
ITS Australia: email@example.com or Tel: +61 3 9646 6466