ITS Australia is an umbrella organisation which represents a broad spectrum of members including industry, government, consumer organisations, and academia in fostering the development and deployment of intelligent transport systems in Australia.
Together with providing a variety of networking opportunities and fostering information exhange, membership of ITS Australia also provides an opportunity for companies, organisations and individuals to participate in setting the agenda for the development of ITS in Australia.
Membership of ITS Australia offers a range of benefits, including:
- Up-to-date information on current and proposed ITS projects and opportunities, both locally and globally;
- Participation in multi-disciplinary working groups;
- Eligibility to stand for, and vote in ITS Executive Committee elections;
- Access to industry leaders;
- Networking opportunities and the chance to showcase your products and services nationally and internationally;
- Access to the ITS company capabilities register;
- Discounted rates for seminars, workshops, conferences and publications; and
- The opportunity to help shape Australian ITS policy and direction.
ITS Australia has four membership levels available. Membership is required in order to participate in ITS Australia’s many national and international activities & key industry working groups.
- Platinum – For corporate industry leaders and government supporters of ITS that wish to significantly contribute to ITS in Australia.
- Corporate Gold – for companies requiring a large amount of service and assistance as well as unique promotional opportunities during the year. Unlimited named company representatives are included in this membership level.
- Corporate Silver– for companies desiring our full range of services. Unlimited named company representatives are included in this membership level.
- Individuals – for individuals that want to be part of the ITS Information Network.
- Student – for individual students currently studying at tertiary level.
Benefits and Fees
For a full list of benefits and membership fees click here