There is an enormous amount of activity underway in Australia in our industry and we commend governments and agencies across national, state, and local levels for taking such proactive and positive action to engage with industry and government, as well as the wider community.
In response to a range of important government inquiries and industry consultations, ITS Australia is pleased to be able to publish the following submissions prepared in consultation with the ITS Australia Policy Committee and approved by the ITS Australia Board of Directors:
- City of Port Phillip – Integrated Transport Plan consultation
- Infrastructure Victoria Automated and Zero Emissions Vehicles Infrastructure report
- Public Works and Transport Commission Queensland inquiry on Transport Technology
- NTC_C-ITSDataAccess_ITS Australia Submission
- Minister Donnellan_ITS Australia Comments_Infrastructure Victoria Advice
- House Standing Committee on Infrastructure Transport and Cities_ITS Australia Submission
- ACMA_exemption arrangements for drone jamming devices_ITS Australia Submission
- Queensland 30 Transport Strategy_ITS Australia Submission
In addition to project-based submissions, ITS Australia also develops positional statements in response to intelligent transport industry activities.
- ITS Australia Vision Statement for Mobility as a Service